Everybody Needs To Laugh Sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
SW humor. A lil.

3288197064_a3fbec1f2d_o.jpg

Original scene:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia you say? It looks like some houses here in town 0_0...with the exception that the ones here are usually only one story and may/may not have wheels.

Don't get me wrong, our city is well developed, 60k pop college town...but 5 mins from the city line, you still see lots of shacks.

I gotta love our state tho. It's one of the few places where Duct Tape is a legitimate alternative to brick. :)

Vexona said:
Russia you say? It looks like some houses here in town 0_0...with the exception that the ones here are usually only one story and may/may not have wheels.

Don't get me wrong, our city is well developed, 60k pop college town...but 5 mins from the city line, you still see lots of shacks.

I gotta love our state tho. It's one of the few places where Duct Tape is a legitimate alternative to brick. :)

Nothing wrong with fixing stuff with Duct Tape! ;)

Bev, that house looks like it jumped right out of Fallout! 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandpa is in an IRS office trying to settle a debt, just to be safe, Grandpa brought his attorny.
The IRS man behind the desk spoke up and said,

"Now, from reading your records, you don't seem to be employed at this time,"

"Yes, but I make a living on Gambling, I'm good at it, you want to see an example?" Grandpa asked curiously,

The IRS man thought for a moment and said,

"Okay, what's the bet?"

"I bet you Three Thousand dollers that I can bite my right eye," The man thought for a moment and concluded that it would be absolutely impossible for him to do such a task.

"You're on sir,"

Grandpa took out his glass eye, bit it, and put it back in. The man's jaw practically hit the floor.

"Now, I'll bet you another Three Thousand that I can bite my left eye," The IRS man knew he would win this one, he knew the man wasn't blind.

"Umm... You're on,"

Grandpa took out his false teeth and poked his good eye. The man nearly went into a temper tantrum.

"Now, I'll bet you double or nothing, that I can Pee across this room, straight into that waste basket over there, without getting a drop in between,"
The man, now down by six thousand dollers, is now extremely cautious. He wisely observes the waste basket, and, seeing as he is a very old man, he took the bet.
"You're on!"

Grandpa tilted his chair to point to the waste basket and unzipped his pants, he strained violently, but only accomplishing to Urinate all over the Man's Desk.
The Man leaped for joy as he had finally outwitted the man.
The Attorny, whom had been silent all this time, sunk his head in his hands.
"What's wrong?" The Man asked,
"Well, Grandpa bet me 20,000 dollers, that he could Pee all over you're desk, and you'd be happy about it,"

END!

This goes along with female spartans. I dont know if this is original or not, but I just thought of it a d have never heard it so it's original to me.

It's more of a "laugh at stupid things" kinda thing or even a dare. But what you do is get a blowup doll or mannequin, dress it and go to a restaurant (preferably a really nice and "uppity" restaurant so you can wear nice clothes). If you're lucky enough to have a female server look at her name tag and be like "OMG! Your name is hannah? Her name is hannah too!! <look at doll> Isn't that weird dear? Anyway, we'd like the non-smoking section please, the smoke just bothers the hell out of hannah here". If they seat you proceed to order food (two dishes of course) and carry on a conversation with your doll (with periods where you talk and periods where you just listen intently to what she is "saying"). At some point start laughing hysterically like she just said something funny. No matter if you are male or female the mannequin/doll must be female (it's even funnier/crazier when you're a lady lol)

Anyway, ithink that would be super fun to do something hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back