Exercise to get into it : An Unexpected Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
405th skate group?
I picked up a new longboard to get back into it back in April and unfortunately haven't had too many chances to head out when the weather is cooperating. Summer's here though!
Any chance youre coming to CCEE this year? Theyve moved it to weekend of sept 10th i think. We could get ourselves some cranberry juice and cruise XD
Ya i started back in apr too, been going to skateparks every few weekends and riding around my neighbourhood lots.

Any chance youre coming to CCEE this year? Theyve moved it to weekend of sept 10th i think. We could get ourselves some cranberry juice and cruise XD
Ya i started back in apr too, been going to skateparks every few weekends and riding around my neighbourhood lots.
Maybe for CCEE?
BC is saying 8 weeks between dose one and two so I should be fully vaccinated by then and having just done photos with helmet on as well as a mask underneath I know it's not fun but doable. Let's see what work says!

I finally got it!!!! Instead of trudging along on my mountain bike, wife got me a wonderful 25th anniversary present.....now I'm speeding along and passing the riders that would smoke by me in the past......in just a few days, I put on 100 miles. I plan on putting 1000 miles or more over this summer....Just need to get the padded shorts.....my backside can't take the seat as is.....torture!!!!

E1s3c0ieZogLW9CJ-zb_RkrE2ecWW8NDToZ4r8-x6KVrkOZRHrPkM06zK6S0dkl7ewW7UytwheACnjQagsiRHpgH4E59yAWyqpl_jHO3YFMLiIorvZc2O1FpMP82OTnooWdSPyrcjw44Mn4JG2UTJG4d6CPiBtbYfTygwzS4DSVSpGwCcFwQuUfFl53BCBbOVLhjaPKZTYhYAUsVNFUO7UA8RVy7ek3mILOOSf8UsiADadLj7A2HOyfsSx0E07w8WHM5RhJwBuB7tgdFGFEaXcZura78BaBx-xHjpRE1aWGJxz8JFQgMmTS0OaxlKK7R_j-PbzRUWADnWClvtJWxAcEprJKyoA0yOR0W5j8mdoK7AV3F7M7DsyXLQ-7_S0zjBy5XH6nFJ7H6jsgMXiHUDUZqSSesMGq95cXUth7sUGBtGT0AQGdZ1FjoRxdYRPGJ4k4KLoXELLFktA_U1xjDAwMOPxUEhtH0HtHyQo5IrT9CnGRoEtDzoxRis-H3ohWMswg4Pec4HzXVWPiXzUjfh_rZtcpf50iWERYorxP20L9zlEX1hgBH-prgcfhbPdeujo26a6V6wlNjrrvwNkkFn6LxuSmdek7CkiPsoqqSShyhGCBpB5zzqfVAec8YVeZhd8SJIUQFKL42Q_hz0m9wmXskdg1k3ly4MiXikioW-bSLEAxev0zx6exWAdtG4XzESOjqHxGI7sksXSz_P03bbDCXJyjthsgNzuwtvQ5wJoOo99p32Nqv-jr3GyzbX9_9=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Working Out GIF by Epitaph Records

Since the lockdown in out country ended the fitness schools are back open. been back to it for a few times now and happily suprised how quick i got back into it and can build up the weights again. I'm planning to go twice a week again after i got both vaccin shots (first one is next friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back