Extreme Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have to share what happened to me today. If you have an extremely lucky story tell it too.

Today my boyfriend took his lunch break and he stopped at target by mere chance. On his way out he fell off the curb and landed on his butt. Tucked under the curb was a 8gb iPod Touch and he saw it only because he fell!!!!!! YEa!!!! I'm sooo excited. I had to tell someone. This is great cause we wanted a new iPod but we're absolutely broke....

Now that is pretty cool. I havnt had *that* much luck. I did find a $20 bill at the gas station. Clerk let me keep it :D

Kool! Was it in good condition? Ive never found somthing as awsome as that. I think the best thing I found was like....a pound wich is like $1.70 odd :)

Omg he is lucky. I'm going to buy one soon, but I'm tired of hearing all my friends say "omg my ipod screen sucks" or "omg my ipod touch wont work" and apple saying "our current ipods are all breaking, resend them in"

There are countless stories of the new ipods breaking or malfunctioning and apple requesting them to be sent back in, I know apple makes quality ipods, but I think I'll wait until next summer, they'll release the newer ipod touch or a better one.

Btw if you like the new ipods you might like the zune2, I got to play with one and I will admit it is 10 times better than the old zune, the new one is the same as the new 80gig ipod classic, but the new zune has wifi syncing now, when you walk in, you can set the zune to sync over wifi, it will copy all the new songs on your PC, to your zune, no connection required...besides wifi..

Actually, Since I live in ohio also, I should have said

"Evil I lost my ipod touch recently, can I have it back?"

Ignore everything I said, and just read my last statement.....

So can I have it back? :lol: I ummm maybe forgot to say It was new...in a box too, ya...lets go with that.

Why did you have to be on to read my post before I was going to actually edit it to ask for the ipod xD

He found it?... Glas someone has

I recently went on a trip and placed new packaged electronics in random places around the country... up until now you are the first to find one that I know of, congratulations....

I found a cracked 1st gen nano at the goodwill, I go there once in a while to look for odd crap or stuff target clears out, they always have brand new merchandise from target and other stores 75% off from what the original store's price sticker says...

I didnt know if the ipod worked or not, but heck, why buy one for 20 dollars that is messed up, I dont have proof of purchase from a apple retailer so I couldnt send it in for repair.

Spase said:
He found it?... Glas someone has

I recently went on a trip and placed new packaged electronics in random places around the country... up until now you are the first to find one that I know of, congratulations....

texas....to ohio? why?!

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
I found a cracked 1st gen nano at the goodwill, I go there once in a while to look for odd crap or stuff target clears out, they always have brand new merchandise from target and other stores 75% off from what the original store's price sticker says...

I didnt know if the ipod worked or not, but heck, why buy one for 20 dollars that is messed up, I dont have proof of purchase from a apple retailer so I couldnt send it in for repair.
texas....to ohio? why?!

Errr... joke.. I would never drive across country to place random electronics in obscure places... I am perfectly content with mailing them to random people in the phone book.... to bad you don't live in North Houston... lol

I've gotten lucky like that too many times in my life to recount.. even in a few life and death situations.
Fun Fact: Sean is on his eighth .. out of nine lives. I think I'll play it safe from here on out!

Congrats on the Ipod, thats something to be thankful for when you don't have the money!

Wow... that's crazy. I've never been that lucky... in fact, I've been quite unlucky lately. I lost a million dollar check somewhere. If someone finds it, could you please return it to me?

Evil Femle said:
This is so cool. Im using the Internet on my iPod and it looks as good as on my computer. Ohhh yeaa!!!!

it has internet on it?

my bro found like a $50 bill on the ground once XD idk what we did with it. i think something else happend <_> i'll get back to you on that.

hm.... well ive found (in total) atleast $150 on the ground out of all the times ive found money =O usualy tens and twentys XD even better, i had a pair of pants on, found 2 bucks in it, then changed, found a buck in that pair.

bionlg155 said:
hm.... well ive found (in total) atleast $150 on the ground out of all the times ive found money =O usualy tens and twentys XD even better, i had a pair of pants on, found 2 bucks in it, then changed, found a buck in that pair.
ya that was great XD

Awesome story, Congrats!!
The best thing ive ever found was Guitar hero 2 brand new at goodwill for 30 dollars. Sold on ebay for 80. That was an easy profit.

lucky...

I once found something really cool... A PILE OF DOG... well, yeah... but I also found Halo for PC, it was kinda scratched, but I did get to play it and all, until my sister uninstalled it from the PC, now it no worky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back