Family ODST SPeed build for Orlando (failure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer barge over hot glue personally, cleaner(usually) and holds strong. Easy to get nice seams, and if you are careful with how you do it, easy to fix a misalignment. I'm sweating trying to get one suit done by then, I couldn't imagine 2 to 3. I'm rooting for you man
Yours is coming along nicely, what files did you use for the chest piece? Look alot better then the dft files, I cant be picky due to time constraints but a enlcoses chest plat would be nicer then glued oddly molded chest plate.

same files from smelms odst build. Then I just figure what looks like I can attatch templates so there are less pieces, which means less seams, and faster working

next two may just be hot glue.

DON'T USE THE HOT GLUE!!!!! You'll get gloppy, lousy seams! If you're in a hurry, bite the bullet and purchase some loctite 5 second professional liquid super glue, and BACK the seams with hot glue. If you just use hot glue your seams are gonna really bad.

DON'T USE THE HOT GLUE!!!!! You'll get gloppy, lousy seams! If you're in a hurry, bite the bullet and purchase some loctite 5 second professional liquid super glue, and BACK the seams with hot glue. If you just use hot glue your seams are gonna really bad.
I get perfect seams almost every time Sean Anwalt... they're just on the inside.

Well we will be there but I was so busy with work and family before the vacation then the vacation turned into work running from one theme park to another all we got done was the base of the torso. So we look forward to see you guys there and get motivated to build for next year starting next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back