Fan Film - Operation: Callaghan - Warthog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally found an engine and a tranny we just need to tow them up to my house. I'm going to be working on the jeep a little bit this weekend so I'll post when i can

Hey sorry we've been neglecting the warthog for the last few weeks we're a little distracted by the Reach Beta, but we finally got the engine and transmission up to our shop and i am in the process of installing them. i don't have a camera so i cant post any pics but were making good progress.

i am very sorry to tell you that i have to cancel on making the drop pod :( . i am sorry but i just dont have the resouces or the time.

If I have any time (when I can't build the DMR) I'll look into making plans for building a drop pod. With these you could whip one up from scrap 2x4's and plywood without having to go doing all the measuring and drafting.

That'd be awesome! Defiantly keep looking into those. Oh by the way everyone Kieren got us sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts so, props to him!

Hi there.

I would like to know something about the Covies.

You said that you need grunts : do you need elites too?

And what about you CGI?

Thanks! Ah...Awesome work!And good luck!

Lord Devious said:
Does that mean free bondo? :)

Woo! Free bondo :D !

Anyway, It looks like I will be supplying a fair amount of the UNSC Marine gear. So, here's a few quick pictures of what the helmet looks like so far.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I'm looking at molding by later this month, or in early June. I recieved my Rebound 25 in the mail a few days ago along with a few other goodies, so the helmet should start rocketing along now.

I'll be posting pictures again when the helmet is molded and I have the first cast pulled.

Cheers, and everything else looks great so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Capestranus said:
Hi there.

I would like to know something about the Covies.

You said that you need grunts : do you need elites too?

And what about you CGI?

Thanks! Ah...Awesome work!And good luck!

I need CGI would you be willing to do the CGI you'd be given full credit of course and it'd really help out! Just reply to this whenever you get the chance. :) Oh we need Elites too.

ANYWAYS BIG UPDATES WILL BE COMING NEXT WEEK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back