Fan Film - Operation: Callaghan - Warthog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FROCKLIFFE said:
British Columbia Canada. I'd be happy to accept help from anybody.

damn, I don't think I could come up that far. I'm in Connecticut, u.s. I wish I could film with you guys! let me know if theres anything else I can do!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for convenience and cost effectiveness any molding would be happening over here.

So far the required weapons are DMR (under way), Reach Magnum, Reach Ar, and Reach sniper. I will be making most, if not all of them so that the weapons style will stay the same, consistency is a good thing :). But that doesn't mean don't show us what you can do.

What I really need right now are piles of good references of the aforementioned weapons. Blueprints would be ideal.

-Devious, Operation: Callaghan Weapon and props builder

well I have some talent in adobe illustrator, so I'll see if I can make some blueprints, what guns do you want them for?

EDIT: i could also compose some music for you.

hey how far are ypu guys from Victoria cuz i will be up there for fleet week next month and would love to know some1 to show me around while im there.

We're all on the mainland :(

Though I think that there is a Vancouver island 405ther.

But Vancouver is only a 1 1/2 hour ferry ride from Victoria :)

@phoenix: The weapons I listed in my last post.

Man i am loving this idea, it appears to be coming along swimmingly. Do you need actors? Id'e love to help out in any way i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back