Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. For all those waiting for an update on the helmet tutorial, please bere with me. I was working on it yesterday and had it almost finish, when firefox crashed on me. Gayness!!

Note to self. Write in Word.

Cheers

Cheese :D

just an idea but as a few peeps have said they want to see accurate acting like soldiers i could come to the filming and give some pointers as i'm in the U.K. military

and as for those guys saying soldiers do not fool around, trust me they do, you have to have a sense of humour in the military. Yeh you switch on when stuffs kicking off but jokes and funny comments are non-stop, if it gets too much the NCOs will crack down on it

and xtreme tactics 101, i know peeps who have laughed when they'v seen a man virtually liquidised by an IED because he was happy that it wasnt him, its grim but thats how some peeps deal wid it, through humour

anyway just an idea if you wanted some military technical/tactical knowledge

Just got done reading this entire thread. Peter, I must say you are doing an outstanding job. It is good to see someone put professionalism into what they are doing to fun, and most importantly no profit. You don't see that too much now-a-days. Most people wouldn't put an ounce of effort out unless they were getting something in return. Anywho back to the main point of this reply, I just wanted to say great job with everything so far, and good luck with the filming in the rapidly approaching March.

Best regards,

Mike

I'm a Halo fanatic, and I also have a dream of becoming a director some day. I'm deeply saddened that I can't participate in this project. Please try your hardest!!! You guys have something totally legit here, and it already looks friggin awesome! Make us proud guys!!! Don't cut corners! I have 110% faith in you all!

LOL and please tell me you're going to film in 1080p @ 24 FPS with a 2.35:1 aspect ratio.

Been a while since I gave updates - figured it's about time I showed something to you all. :)

Finally completed, I present to you, the Operation Chastity M6G Magnum:

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

Built by Matt Worsdell (maker of our SMGs), our Magnums were designed around an M1911 pistol, meaning that we have capability for a fully working model that has working cocking action, magazine release and (if a live fire M1911 is used, or in our case, airsofts) can actually fire. The build has been made such that the laser unit can be removed to make it an M6C, and the Magnum will eventually receive the add-on parts to make it the M6C/SOCOM.

The one thing I would say is that these pics don't convey scale. There is a real pistol INSIDE our Magnum. As such - as it should be - the pistol is huge!

Thoughts? :)

Rhinoc said:
HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME!!! Are you gonna do a run of these?

In all probability, the only working hero versions of these pistols will be made for the film and not released until after completion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter,

Matt's building your weapons? Nice! I love Matt's work...hmm, on another note, he still owes me an MG drum. :)

Awesome Magnum!

Stay safe,

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back