Favorite Video Game Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dear Humanity We regret being alein basterds. We regret comming to earth. And we most certainly regret THAT THE CORE JUST BLEW UP OUR RAGEDY ASS FLEET HO RAH"~ Sgt. Avery Jhonson

"You, my friend, are f***ed!!" - Peach Wilkins, Bioshock

"I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse. I want to take the ears off, but I can't! It's my curse, it's my f**king curse! I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off! Pleeeeeeease!" - Sander Cohen, Bioshock

"He-heh, you won't be mouthing off when I'll have my supersuit! I'll go ninja on your ass!" - Marine to Psycho, Crysis

Thinking again, there would be few.

•"When you get to hell, tell them I sent you. You will get a group discount."

•"I never said I was smart"

•"Ughh, and I thought I was ugly"

•"Well that's ONE way to open somebody up, but not nearly as quick or fun as my method!" ( after seeing a dissected corpse.)

•"I'm here to donate some blood. Somebody else's..."

•"I like my hands bloody!"

•"I'd say I'm sorry, but you know it wouldn't be sincere."

•"I'm your best reason to be afraid."

•"This looks...extraordinarily bad."

• Rest in pieces...

•"Red is definitely your colour..."

•"You look better... but not by much!"

All of these are from Video game Blood, from the protagonist Caleb. Yes I do love one-liners.

JustMe

The Cake is A Lie :) obviously from Portal!

"Don't make me take off my belt" Sgt. Avery Johnson Outskirts in Halo 2 lol

Cole Train rap from Gears of War :)

I probably have more but I can't remember all of them now :p

"you exist because we allow it, you end because we demand it." - sovereign from mass effect.

"I'm glad to see that the threat of the imminent destruction of all orgnic life has improved your career opportunities"-tali to garrus in mass effect

"Use of the doomsday computer for online gaming is strictly forbidden." -Ratchet & Clank

"Believe me, I am STILL ALIVE" -GlaDOS, Portal

ok first off +10 for starting this thread

• secondly :
  • "The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." — Captain Price's speech in the cutscene of Just Like Old Times,
  • "If you will not hear the truth, then I will show it to you. There is still time to stop the key from turning, but first, it must be found- graveming H2
  • "Child of my enemy, why have you come? I offer no forgiveness for father's sins, passed to his son."
  • "Resignation is my virtue; like water I ebb, and flow. Defeat is simply the addition of time to a sentence I never deserved... but you imposed."
  • "Time... has taught me patience! But basking in new freedom, I will know all that I possess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back