Female Spartin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually what a female spartan looks like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_(Dead_...live_character)
nicolethefemalespartan.jpg

Thats right, Excactly same as male spartan!

i unlocked her from DOA4 and she sucks...big time...slow and low damage and not too many good combos....theres only one throw that had a plasma grenade in it and thats the only good move

but it would be sweet to see a female spartan in a suit...
which brings up another question...what if cortana was a spartan before, died, and brought back into an AI...like the protoss can do with fallen templars and revive them into dragoons...(STARCRAFT)

MC PwN 3R said:
but it would be sweet to see a female spartan in a suit...
which brings up another question...what if cortana was a spartan before, died, and brought back into an AI...like the protoss can do with fallen templars and revive them into dragoons...(STARCRAFT)

Stupid!!! Read the books Cortana was made using Dr. Halseys brain so cortana is dr halsey but in a AI form

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish Spartan said:
Stupid!!! Read the books Cortana was made using Dr. Halseys brain so cortana is dr halsey but in a AI form
Not really, because something I make isnt me, but is my creation, so really she is his creation according to his own brain, but not really him.

AoBfrost said:
Not really, because something I make isnt me, but is my creation, so really she is his creation according to his own brain, but not really him.
'her'

sorry. yea your right thoe.

not a spoiler but i mention something thats mentioned in passing in 'first strike' and if i dont say beforehand somones guna claim i ruined the entire thing! so, spoiler?:
bdw, why did the cheif bother to risk everything to save cortana? she no longer has the info on halo, the flood and the covenent, her matrices are definatly corruped and shes only guna last about another year anyway!!!! (first strike refrence, most AIs only last about 7 years. they interconnect there toughts so much that they just end up looping their thoughts indefinatly, veritbly thinking themselves to death).

Unless you can make a AI that changes it's thinking pattern, or to learn new patterns, if it's a AI that isnt very smart, it will just do the same/similar things.

What I believe FS is referring to is Logical Paradox - (A logical paradox can show the limits of logic. Fictional machines based entirely on logic can often be disabled with a paradox.)
These, in theory, only apply to non-sentient AI. So, the question is really, is Cortana sentient?
The other thing to consider is that programming of most kinds, I believe, degrades over time anyway.

flying_squirl said:
'her'

sorry. yea your right thoe.

not a spoiler but i mention something thats mentioned in passing in 'first strike' and if i dont say beforehand somones guna claim i ruined the entire thing! so, spoiler?:
bdw, why did the cheif bother to risk everything to save cortana? she no longer has the info on halo, the flood and the covenent, her matrices are definatly corruped and shes only guna last about another year anyway!!!! (first strike refrence, most AIs only last about 7 years. they interconnect there toughts so much that they just end up looping their thoughts indefinatly, veritbly thinking themselves to death).

'IT'!!!

Cant you understand it doesnt live!
so its neither he or she

Are there any pep file for a female suit??? ( my GF would like to have a suit but wants it to be "girly" (((and by "girly" I hope she means "sexy"))))
I guess if we color paint it pink?!?

Finnish Spartan said:
'IT'!!!

Cant you understand it doesnt live!
so its neither he or she

She.

Cortana is sentient.

To paraphrase Descartes, she thinks, therefore she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back