Props Few Weapons Im Working On Pg3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the pics of the SMG?
And I love the MA5K, I promised myself that I would make one, or if you start molding it I'll buy one.

Looking good Link, nice to know I am not the only person working on the other variant of the MA5K. The sniper rifle is looking good as well cant wait to see more of it.

link4044 said:
well havent taken any pics of it yet

I am pretty curious to see how that turns out. Great job on both guns though!

On a side note, how are the M6G and MA5C coming along? I haven't been able to contact you for some reason, so a nice detailed PM on the status would be awesome, and appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spawn Camp3r said:
all guns eject to the right, unless they are left handed
That's not really true, several guns eject through the bottom (P90, F2000), and of course caseless ammunition has nothing to eject.

Gooberz said:
That's not really true, several guns eject through the bottom (P90, F2000), and of course caseless ammunition has nothing to eject.

Even that is not true, the FN2000 ejects forward.

RadioactiV777 said:
Why does how the casing flies out matter, when these guns aren't even going to be functional.
It matters because having accurately sized and placed ejection ports enhances the realism of the gun.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
It matters because having accurately sized and placed ejection ports enhances the realism of the gun.

True. My next assault rifle is going to be abled to eject .308 shells through the eject port. It realy adds realism to the model. Im working on a blank firing weapon, but I need to get my hands on some blanks, and some real fireing equipement, like fireing pins and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back