File it under Crimmson

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Crimmson, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Crimmson

Crimmson

Tricolor
    Hope you can use those some have been unfolded already by others here.

Ok so we all know destiny 2 is coming out soon so i hope i did not start to late making these. I only have 3 pics to use for reference.

GysMXIL.png

XAuzfF1.jpg
    Can you guys tell me if its good to go or work on it some more. The main shoulder is one piece while the bottom are 2 piece.
    D2 titan shoulder
    Not unfolded
    titan horn shoulder v3.obj

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    mblackwell1002 likes this.
  2. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Dude, that looks spot-on!

Makes me so hyped for the Beta this week!

Crimmson likes this.
  3. Crimmson

Crimmson

mblackwell1002

Thank you. I redid it about 5 times total. Looks simple but the transition from the horns to the shoulder paldron was fun.
    I also got the front of the chest 90% done
    The helmet about 60% done. No pics due to crappy service in the middle of nowhere west Texas

4. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer

I remember people hyping about that armor and laughing many people will apparently order purple dragon dildos...

AlphaZero likes this.
  5. Tricolor

Tricolor New Member

Absolutely, thank you.I feel like a kid in a candy store! And yes, the shoulder piece looks very spot on. I think im going to try my hand at unfolding with it and see what comes up.

6. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

What up Crimmson, I've been working on this for the past couple of days. I think I'm gonna pull my hair out, has this ever happened to you before? This is what I'm getting when I import the file into Pepakura.

Here is a pic:
    Untitled.png
    Not sure why it's doing that.? I have a full helmet in Blender before I export the helm.

link to my file:
    intrahelm.blend

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  7. Crimmson

Crimmson

SavedbyGraceG12
    i have tried and tried and no avail. i am not able to fix it. do you have the original file.

8. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

Crimmson
    Same here. Tried and tried. Maybe the file went loco. Got it from the armory, it's in the zip file with the Halo 5 interceptor armor variant. It was actually coming out as a full helm, but I kept noticing things that needed to be tweeked a little more every time I put it into Pepakura.

9. GrenadierK

GrenadierK New Member

Hey Crimmson did you by any chance finish the Titan from the Destiny 2 Video? I'm currently building the armor set via foam and such, I've caught myself in a snag with constructing the helmet. If you do happen to have it then could you post it? Thanks!

10. Shonen

Shonen New Member

hello.. im looking to see if some one is working on this one. upload_2017-9-14_22-31-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-14_22-31-38.jpeg

11. whereisdanielle

whereisdanielle 405th Regiment Officer

Wondering if anyone has attempted modelling August 099 yet?
    August-099_concepto_final_HW2.png

If not, would you consider it Crimmson? No rear view, but think I know existing armor's rear views that would work for every piece.
    Helmet would be your regular halo wars helmet. Chest probably along the lines of Linda/Argus, and cod would be regular halo wars. Thighs look similar enough to Kelly/Hermes, probably much the same with the shins, and the boots are practically halo 3 mk vi. I'm looking at building the suit next year and would enjoy having files to save time, but will freehand if theres no other option. I'm also poor AF but willing to send a little money to people that can help me out.

12. Shonen

Shonen New Member

i like this one . i hope some one make it .
    plz