File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I did finally get a couple screenshots of the wetwork chest from the side...and just realized I forgot to upload them to the fileshare. Hopefully if I'm not so scatterbrained tomorrow I'll have those up for you, Crimmson.

thank you once again Zaff. is the link still the same and active. I just got home and haven't looked back through the thread

Crimmson, just so you know, Rosenda's helmet is actually a CQC helmet. Or at least the model of the Reach CQC helmet is called player_rosenda in the game assets . Just thought I'd mention it.

aaahh. well I think I stop working on it.

I found another pic of the "Lost Spartan:"
http://robotlouisstevenson.deviantart.com/art/The-lost-Spartan-55007858
I don't think it's from any game or book, like foxleader said it's probably fan fiction

I am really digging these fan stories, I never realized how many there are, and well thought out.

Well I guess the background questions are fairly well handled. As for interest in them as pep models, I'm fairly certain the SPI would get quite a bit of interest from fans of the books. Have certainly seen enough people on various forums around the net complaining about Bungie/343 not including the SPI in their games yet. And I'm certainly interested in seeing "Lost Spartan," at least as far as wanting to be able to give it a turn and check it out. Not sure I'd ever get around to building it with the half dozen or so full-body builds I've had floating around in my head that I'm not sure I'll ever get to, either.

the spi I would have to add poly's to round out the armor to make it look closer to the book cover.

small update to the wet work armor

h4wetworksback.jpg
I still got quite a bit of work left, but I am enjoying it. I still got to align the verts with the high res pic.

h4wetworksfront.jpg

Yea, the link is still the same, direct to my fileshare on Waypoint.

thank you Zaff they helped out a lot. do you know if we have a reference thread yet, never mind it probably wouldn't not be a good idea.
all though I wish we had one, a reference request thread. hhhmmmm.......

yeah the fun part is that legionnail chain mail under suit we've got to make to go with it. yeeeeeeeee!
I have looked through the threads there were requests for it a while back, I will see about editing it for pep.

Ok so in keeping with my recent helmet trend (helmets that I feel should have been made or would like to see made).

Halo 3 odst Romeo helmet

it has been mesh welded, edited as needed to make it work. edit for more definition, add definition etc

LD
H3ODSTROMEOLDFRONT.jpg

LD
H3ODSTROMEOLDSIDE.jpg

LD
H3ODSTROMEOLD.jpg

AND

HD
H3ODSTROMEOHDFRONT.jpg

HD
H3ODSTROMEOHDSIDE.jpg

HD
H3ODSTROMEOHD.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy these helmet mash ups

not unfolded

hd pdo link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6r2q5dgb711r9dc/h3 odst romeo helmet HD.pdo

ld pdo link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/61xuiypcctg6svy/h3 odst romeo helmet LD.pdo

copyright Microsoft, bungie

small update on the wet works armor, probably will stop here for the weekend. the weekends are for my daughters and wife.

h4wetworksbacktease.jpg

Do you mean built or modeled? I know Hugh has a Romeo attachment in the database, and I built that attachment, so... Yes.

I bet there has... let's see here.

1888.jpg

I'm pretty this is an answer.

I bet there has... let's see here.

1888.jpg

I'm pretty this is an answer.

I did not know it was already built. do you know if it is separate or built together as one model.

also is there a want or need for mass effects ,n7, models and weapons, I am currently converting them to smd and importing them into blender. I will post them as obj untouched if someone wants them.

ok so here are some of the mass effects models I have converted to obj from smd from mdl. whatever converted over is in here. these are only some of them not all, especially the weapons. will work on these next after I get done with my current projects. mastery of the search button has eluded me. I haven't completed enough side quests to get this power/ addon/ upgrade. so if these are done... well I will do them any ways practice makes perfect.

masseffects.jpg
what are the most popular weapons, armors etc so that I can start on them when I am ready? I think I will start playing this game, I bought the all in one game package a while back(1yr) and haven't opened it up yet. I believe all the games are in there. i think it cost me like 25 bucks from best buy.
untouched

obj link:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/1qsg1psd1f0ho2b/n7all.obj

copy right ?

next month I will be three yrs old here yaaaahhhh!!!!!!!. and still haven't posted any build pics, I need to rectify that.

My god Mass Effect models. I love you already! Seriously though its my favorite game ever, #1 series. I still want to end up doing a suit later on, still deciding between Halo 3 using SirPalesAlot's files or a Mass Effect suit. I would like to see the Inferno helmet, if not the armor. As you know I can do an unfold...sooner or later.

I've never played the Mass Effect games, but I can't help noticing that purple helmet on the far right, at least from this angle, looks very similar to the Halo 4 Rogue helmet. Not sure if one inspired the other or if there's any connection between them at all.

well lets see...

1894.jpg

looks like it attaches to the front and just slots into place by the picture.

My god Mass Effect models. I love you already! Seriously though its my favorite game ever, #1 series. I still want to end up doing a suit later on, still deciding between Halo 3 using SirPalesAlot's files or a Mass Effect suit. I would like to see the Inferno helmet, if not the armor. As you know I can do an unfold...sooner or later.

I hope to start a reach noble six build this year, but those n7 armors are looking snazzy. If and when I do build the noble six it will be for decoration only as I feel that I am not the right height for a Spartan build unless I go chibi... ha. the n7 is more for normal people I guess only from what I have seen on the netz. if I ever build a wearable armor set it would be the odst (Romeo build of course), I feel that they are braver than the Spartans for two simple reasons : they aren't augmented and they face the same enemy. yeah let that sink in...

I've never played the Mass Effect games, but I can't help noticing that purple helmet on the far right, at least from this angle, looks very similar to the Halo 4 Rogue helmet. Not sure if one inspired the other or if there's any connection between them at all.

I know what you mean, the second from the right looks a lot like the destiny titan helmet I am modeling. the whole front face looks very very close.

check it out
n7 helmet
n7.jpg

destiny titan helmet
DESTINYTITANHELMETWIP.png
what do you think? ok so not that close, In my head they looked a lot closer.

well lets see...

1894.jpg

looks like it attaches to the front and just slots into place by the picture.

Man I need to quit being such a troll and actually venture out to the rest of the forum threads. I hope one of us built those cause they look bad...

Not sure if anyone has unfolded this yet.

Halo Reach Emile Kikuri.
http://www.4shared.com/file/yFNO_XOEba/halo_reach_emile_kikuri.html

Did some minor fixes to the sheath. Also placed they parts in their own groups.

thank you Blertz, but I don't have much experience unfolding

no updates on any models.

on separate news check this out. it hit me in the face as soon as I fired up the netz.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/robots-replace-troops-battlefield-111500084.html

it is beginning, I both hope this happens and doesn't happen. I am torn between the good and bad that this signifies, if it ever becomes a reality.

the N7 is more for normal people I guess only from what I have seen on the netz.
Well the N7 is kinda like Navy Seals for us. The best of the best. Although most people do an N7 suit I feel as its more recognizable by everyone, not just fans of the game. Im thinking N7 but I would consider making the other armors too. I know someone has done a Geth (Although the head was too big) and more of the "Humanoid" aliens would be easier to do, unlike the Krogan.

skynet here we come, find john conner, save him, then grab you armor and let's rock these knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back