FINALLY - Movie Accurate WAR MACHINE and IRON MAN Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see about gettin some pics up for ya. I've got the jaw piece built, and I must say, turned out great. For the details in the center of the chin, rather than pepping that piece, I think I'm going to add it in after the fact with some 1/16" mat board. To all of you people who have little pep experience, this model will probably prove to be a litte difficult. To dubean, great model brother!!

-Matt

thanks! im glad to hear its coming out well! i figured the jaw piece would be one of the most difficult pieces on the helmet. Can't wait to see some pics dude.

Is it just me or does this site seem...dead now? there are hardly any new posts each day. :(

I feel the same dubean33 its been like this ever since the site change.
I hope the site don't close with out people like your self ( pepakura makes and 3d makes designers )
I feel it would :(

but on a good note as long as there is kiss ass peps for halo or war machine lets enjoy them.

thank you for the war machine pep

I never gave it a thought until now. I'm still trying to get a pep file put together cause I'm really picky at what's considered a good one. Hopefully the site maintains its loyal contributors for everyone's sake

hi dubean33
its a long time i m not get into the forum, since they change the whole sistem, i saw the helm and it s fantastic, are you going to model the neck part? .....

do you mean the actual piece that goes around the neck or the back/bottom part of the helmet?

war_machine3a.jpg

i mean the part in the red circle......

Ah right. I don't have any plans to model that at the moment, but Robo was talking about maybe doing some higher def war machine files. Im sure that would be included should he decide to do model it

Ah right. I don't have any plans to model that at the moment, but Robo was talking about maybe doing some higher def war machine files. Im sure that would be included should he decide to do model it

thanks dubean..... i ll see when robo will make something in higher def..

Dubean you suck!!!!! LOL J/K there is some major detail in this thing, I am about 3/4 done with the helmet, I will try and get some photos up tomorrow/today sometime. Thanks for the awesome work we all really do appreciate it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That. is. phenomenal.

Incredible work dude.

You gonna do the eye piece or are you leaving that out?

Edit: Oh and how does the "interlocking" jaw fit? Thats one of the things im most curious about.

Again, excellent work.

Thanks Dubean and Vshore, those comments are very much appreciated. Dubean, yeah I am gonna finish the eye sockets after I get the rest of the helmet finished and resined, that way it will be easier for me I think, just my opinion. The interlocking jaw fits just right!!! No problems there at all. I should have it completed later today and I will post some more pics.

Thanks Dubean and Vshore, those comments are very much appreciated. Dubean, yeah I am gonna finish the eye sockets after I get the rest of the helmet finished and resined, that way it will be easier for me I think, just my opinion. The interlocking jaw fits just right!!! No problems there at all. I should have it completed later today and I will post some more pics.

Well i hope the eye piece won't be too much trouble for you! and i hope it fits together as well as the jaw piece. Its really exciting seeing this put together!

On a sidenote, im looking into having the original file cnc milled out, molded and casted. Would people be interested in something like that? a perfect War machine replica? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back