First attempt - custom Noble Six(F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like all the other girls have said... Yaaay Girl Power!

But, looks like it's coming along nicely. I'm in the process of doing my first [helmet] build, but haven't put up a thread about it yet. I believe if I do it'll be bad karma for my build lol... It's all trial and error to begin with, but we'll figure it out in the end. Keep on feeding us the WIPs :D

Like all the other girls have said... Yaaay Girl Power!

But, looks like it's coming along nicely. I'm in the process of doing my first [helmet] build, but haven't put up a thread about it yet. I believe if I do it'll be bad karma for my build lol... It's all trial and error to begin with, but we'll figure it out in the end. Keep on feeding us the WIPs :D

Yay girl power! :D

This is coming along nicely. Keep it up!

--- Girl power indeed! :D I'm always stoked to see other girls out there rockin out on my hobbies along side me. Especially since like 99% of my hobbies are male dominated. And no offense to the fellas, I love you guys as well! :D

Oh yes I completely agree the possibilities are endless !!
Congrats on getting to the gym and be dedicated I’ve given up some of my gym time for build time. It doesn’t sound like you’re building your Spartan suit from the bottom up but from the inside out:D Seems to be the most overlooked aspect of anyone’s build,to end up dressed like a Spartan and looking like a Spartan. Getting in shape to look like a Spartan thats going all in on the build. Looking forward to seeing the updated photos.

Awww, You're awesome. :) This made me totally smile when I read it. It's comments like this that make it worthwhile because you completely understand where I'm comming from.
-------------------------------------------------
My build has slowed down tremendously, and it has been a busy month for me. The holiday season always is. But at least Iu do have some progress... albeit not much. I have one boot completely primed and aside from a little extra sanding (which I've already done after taking these pics) this boot is primed and ready to be painted!

76726_460465407775_501077775_5711542_1397078_n.jpg

155198_460465427775_501077775_5711543_772750_n.jpg

76692_460465452775_501077775_5711544_1971655_n.jpg

You can see that the other boot isn't done yet and is laying in the background, however since these pics I have done the bulk of the initial sanding to all three pieces and they are waiting to undergo their second stage of rondo. :) Yay progress!

Seeing those Inline Skates makes me imagine you as a Spartan on wheels.... You should totally go for it.

But awesome boot, glad to see you actually put detail into it, and you are the first for that. I also really like the way you are approaching this, taking one piece at a time. Makes you work on a slower pace, which means a better suit overall, glad to see someone using that method also, hope to see more of the suit later on.

looks great for your first time at this i am also a compleat noob and have been haveing time issues on working on my build bu ti will get it done no matter what i just have to go one piece at a time as should you. cant wait to see more fo your progress

WEEZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back