First Build/New to Cosplay: Into Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final looks: Made the magnum. Was mediocre so I skipped a thread on the build, but I know what to improve on. Here’s the kiddo with his suit and suppressed Magnum. Enjoy!
02E5FAEE-0CDB-46AF-BC89-A0F0A6E3E1CC.jpeg

C0244674-21A3-4DF4-AFC2-97D69DD0C316.jpeg
4280A8C5-126B-4F7C-B1D8-C49269570010.jpeg

DE373D9D-7150-4AB6-9D12-4DD2B4F52E9A.jpeg

F43C07B6-EAD4-4651-91E6-7BE15C269CFC.jpeg

i cant tell if he likes the armor or not lol. great job on everything so far
Haha yeah I practically have to force him to wear it lol appreciate it though man! It’s been a fun and fulfilling experience so far, and this adventure has barely begun.

Also something to note, no matter where you look, you'll never find this costume in any Halloween store. The coolest thing your boy will say when asked "where'd you get that?... My dad made it." He'll be proud of it and so should you. Great job!

Also something to note, no matter where you look, you'll never find this costume in any Halloween store. The coolest thing your boy will say when asked "where'd you get that?... My dad made it." He'll be proud of it and so should you. Great job!
Those words mean a lot and I really appreciate the perspective on that. I was pretty happy I decided to start off making cosplay by doing a build for my boy. Regardless of future builds, this one will always be a special one.

This very impressive! I think that it's going to be a difficult challenge for me to make a costume for kids in the future as far as the measurements go.
If I get a commission order of course.

This very impressive! I think that it's going to be a difficult challenge for me to make a costume for kids in the future as far as the measurements go.
If I get a commission order of course.
It was definitely very interesting. The template I used was sized for a child and I still had to make some decent adjustments since my kiddo is so skinny. Gave me a good idea on what to look out for when making adjustments or changes though. I guessed on a few pieces by just shaving off a half inch on both sides and thinning out the templates instead of scaling down. I hadn’t researched measurement formulas yet but I have them down for my build. Guess we will see if I learned much from my first build with my sons ODST lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back