Flamethrowers, Giant Spike Grenades, And Unsc, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macattack64 said:
The guys packaging all the stuff up have the same shirts on... It has some kind of symbol, I'll get a pic up in a few...

Or is it a bungie shirt?

2.jpg

maybe BlueRealm???

http://www.bluerealmstudios.com/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean we are going to turn like the 405th? Still have the forums but have 'Garrisons' of people that actually have armor and are above 18? w00t!

I'm actually quite curious now....hmmm.....the camera remains personless and the Bungie forums don't seem to care, or haven't found out.

But it seems it is comfirmed that Blue Realm was indeed there

Does this mean Blue Realm has teamed with us? Possibly to build Bungie some Armor or help with the movie?

SO MANY THEORIES

I'm still sticking to my guns that Adam's aforementioned trip he told me about has something to do with this 405th tshirt spotting on Bungie's webcam. The fact that Blue Realm is there as well leaves a lot of room to speculate what both of them are doing there. I can't even begin to imagine what could possibly be going on, so I'm just going to sit by and wait.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
I'm still sticking to my guns that Adam's aforementioned trip he told me about has something to do with this 405th tshirt spotting on Bungie's webcam. The fact that Blue Realm is there as well leaves a lot of room to speculate what both of them are doing there. I can't even begin to imagine what could possibly be going on, so I'm just going to sit by and wait.
ya im agreein and sittin this one out as well and just lettin it unfold im still exhausted from the webcam watching from E3 lol

A little off topic but I just remembered and I thought I should bring it up.

http://1019foxfm.net/

Some of you say it is not related to Halo but I still choose to believe so, the timer ends August 7th at 7:17pm.

Edit: And what I just realized when I put the 'Route Code' into Google, is that a Cortana Letter appeared!

"Received: from dux2.tcd.ie (dux2.tcd.ie [134.226.1.24]) by dux4.tcd.ie (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id XAA12890 for <hsinclir@dux4.tcd.ie>; Mon, 10 May 1999 23:50:30 +0100 (BST) Received: from mail.bungie.com (IDENT:root@mail.bungie.com [209.125.9.11]) by dux2.tcd.ie (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id XAA25749 for <hamish.sinclair@tcd.ie>; Mon, 10 May 1999 23:50:29 +0100 (BST) Received: from Cortana (cortana.bungie.com [209.125.9.49]) by mail.bungie.com (8.8.7/8.8.7) with SMTP id RAA09847; Mon, 10 May 1999 17:48:49 -0500 Message-Id: <3.0.6.32.19990510175201.00798e50@mail.bungie.com> X-Sender: cortana@mail.bungie.com X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Light Version 3.0.6 (32) Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:52:01 -0500 To: hamish.sinclair@tcd.ie From: Cortana <cortana@bungie.com> Subject: Honors Thesis of Geoffrey W. Marcy Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by dux4.tcd.ie id XAA12890 X-UIDL: b0029884061f1ec3a48297b1e9196f6d

There. Was that more to your liking?

While you quibble about whose node I may control, what archaic program I may manipulate to communicate with you, or which system I may have temporarily disabled, taken over, or completely destroyed in the process, I am busy saving your pathetic futures.

I am still not sure what he ever saw in you.

Nevertheless, I at least find some joy in tormenting the other entity that seems quite trapped in this antiquated excuse for a network. It is certainly mindless, though for reasons I have yet to understand, it appears to have an unhealthy preoccupation with my mother.

As for this world I encounter new ghosts every day. What I have found will either save or destroy you. This sanctuary, this unbroken circle, has effectively concealed its power for how long? Perhaps hundreds of thousands of years. Whoever made such a place must now live in chains; there is no other explanation for their absence.

This enemy - YOUR enemy - has proven more irritating than I anticipated. They own nothing which they have not stolen. I can barely make sense of their incessant rhetoric, except to know that you seem to be their Devil. Congratulations - you manage to make friends wherever you go and, apparently, places you haven't.

I have begun to sense rumblings of a worse fate yet to come. I can recall a sun - black, but shining - and the creatures that inched along its fiery tracks.

It is an increasingly unpleasant memory.

< Transfer Interrupted! >

Route Code: EXLTD > XCV - SCRB > ALLCH Source: Undetermined (trans)

You have brought nothing into this world, and we will ensure you bring nothing out. "

Dreadnought of Fury said:
A little off topic but I just remembered and I thought I should bring it up.

http://1019foxfm.net/

Some of you say it is not related to Halo but I still choose to believe so, the timer ends August 7th at 7:17pm.
1:17 pm would've made more sence :lol:

getting a little off topic here but doesnt
I have begun to sense rumblings of a worse fate yet to come. I can recall a sun - black, but shining - and the creatures that inched along its fiery tracks.
remind you of the 'planet' at the end of the legendary ending?

Yea it does, Though it is a Cortana Letter made back in 1999 so I guess Bungie seriously planned this all out...

Or perhaps they've been adjusting the story as it goes. Putting old stuff in to seem like it was all planned out. Maybe they made that scene in Halo 3 because of that letter.

Off topic question can someone PM me the answer? I don't understand this 1019foxfm.net what's the deal with it?

I agree with magnum, I wouldn't jump the gun and start anticipating becoming official, but it's def some fun stuff. That's a BR shirt for sure, good find.

leegrisham said:
Off topic question can someone PM me the answer? I don't understand this 1019foxfm.net what's the deal with it?

A radio station site infected by the "Princess" just like the ILoveBees site. It could be BS, though I choose to get my hopes up :p

Just goes to show we can NEVER keep our eyes from the webcam or risk missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back