Flying Squirl's New Hd Mk Vi Torso Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnage

Hi guys does anyone have Flying Squirl's New HD VI Torso pep file I've been trying to get it for a while now I've got the older version ....I've tried Squirl's links but they are broken I've also tried to contact Squirl but I cant mail them for some reason the version on wiki is the old version so I'm reaching out to anyone that has it if they could find it in their heart to please send it to me ... I have tried searching for it in vain for a few weeks now.

You mean this one?

TorsoHD.jpg

Haven't heard of that new one though.....

the new 1 supposedly has a longer ab section and more details or its easier to make or something ...I remember reading about it a few weeks back....I have the torso files from the Wiki but I've been informed thats the older version.

Oh alright, never got that news hehe, just came back on in 405th this week. well, If anyone else have the files, send them to me too I want it hehe :D thanks

Sorry carnage, I have no info on this..... :(

centerside said:
Oh alright, never got that news hehe, just came back on in 405th this week. well, If anyone else have the files, send them to me too I want it hehe :D thanks

Sorry carnage, I have no info on this..... :(

Well if some kind person is willing to share I'd be glad to send the file your way and vice versa I hope lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigalt424 said:
The link on his thread, this one, works for me. The reason you probably cant pm him is because his inbox is full

I already tried that the link is dead the only link that does work is for the older version.
Thanks KoreKillerKing much apprectiated.

Unless I've got it all wrong AND the new file is named HD chest where as you older version is named Orig torso.....but they both look exactally the same no difference in length of the ab section from what i can see.

I answered your post on FS's thread and I can temporarily host it but once you download it, you have to unfold the file yourself. Are you sure you want to do it?

Ral Partha said:
I answered your post on FS's thread and I can temporarily host it but once you download it, you have to unfold the file yourself. Are you sure you want to do it?
Aww crap I have no clue on how to unfold I'm very new to this but I'm willing to have a go

carnage said:
thank you so much ...K I got the file now I just have to learn how to unfold lol
Go to the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section and read the sticky called "A Grunt's Guide to Pepakura" and it will show you the very basic ideas.

EDIT: Scratch that idea. Check FS's thread again and go back a few pages. There are some unfolded chest armor files as well as other chest perms (unfolded as well) posted a few months back.

How hard did you try to look for it. And doesn't squirl already have a topic showing his new Torso.

In my opinion, the torso looks fine, I mean ( haven't checked the new one yet so don't blame me) the old one looks pretty smooth and high detail. The looks good just scal them right. And if you think it's missingdetails then bondo and dremel

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
How hard did you try to look for it. And doesn't squirl already have a topic showing his new Torso.
I checked the link on FS's thread and indeed it is broken. That's why i offered to host it temporarily.

In my opinion, the torso looks fine, I mean ( haven't checked the new one yet so don't blame me) the old one looks pretty smooth and high detail. The looks good just scal them right. And if you think it's missingdetails then bondo and dremel
I'm with you one this one. I actually prefer the previous version for the high detail content.

I agree the current (or older) version of the torso is ok, but if I get my hands on that new HD torso (already unfolded) I'll make one hehe well depends on how many card stock difference is used :D

well anyway, you got your file carnage, good luck

On FS file page, there is a wee bit of a difference between torsos, maybe its the pic angle, but on one of them you can see that it has support struts while the other doesn't... perhaps the one with visable struts is what you are looking for?

Das Brutus said:
On FS file page, there is a wee bit of a difference between torsos, maybe its the pic angle, but on one of them you can see that it has support struts while the other doesn't...
On the latest version, you can choose to hide the supports if you want to. Go to 3DMOdelWindow and clcik on "Show Object List" and you can hide items by de-selecting them.

hi everyone sorry had to go afk for a while ....WOW had a bigger responce than I expected.
1stly I'd just like to thank everyone for helping track down this file it just goes to show what a warm and friendly place this forum is.
I'm only a noob after all and have of yet to build and sort of a relationship with any of you folks I put up a request for a file and just look at the responce unbelievable.

I wanted this file not because it looks better or not but because its suppposedly easier to build I'm not sure if people have noticed but I've already pepped the HD torso but due to my own error in sizing I'm going to have to re-do it.
So I wanted to try the newer version instead ...I have been searching for this file for some time now without success and now thanks to everyone I now have it.
thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back