Foam Halo Reach Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also forgot to take pics of the final chest, I will upload that tonight or early tomorrow.

My chest so far almost done
20180824_180728.jpg
20180824_180754.jpg

After work today, I will be adding magnets and the final few details to my chest, then test fit everything together, I will upload the test fit of course, let you guys see how the base armor ended up like.

Last edited:
Couldn't find my magnets so will get done today but got my details, forgot about my pics so will do that today, working on my chest attachment, forearm attachment, and thigh attachment.

This took me a while to try and do from game assets but here is the base plate for the tactical soft case. After this post I will be starting on the case itself, while using some of my leather skills

So I use nylon straps and elastic straps so I can walk with flexibility with snap fasteners to eliminate any discomfort a buckle would have given. At least for me

Progress on my soft case, kicking my butt a little bit but proud to announce that all I have left is to wrap my foam shell in some chocolate faux leather, here are my pics
20180828_092613.jpg
20180828_093425.jpg
20180828_111857.jpg
20180828_111904.jpg

After my faux leather wrap job, I will put the cool "Y" straps on and probably the straps with on the side of the pouch itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back