Foam Halo Reach Spartan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks man, All I did was print the middle brace from the left and right pouch things until it was as wide and my waist but the kicker was I had to angle it like the top left of the pouch and bottom right of the pouch and it came out fitting like a glove

Hmmm. That's what I'm struggling with right now. Getting those stupid angles in! I'll get it eventually!!!

20180811_192622.jpg
20180813_150355.jpg
20180813_183005.jpg
20180813_183014.jpg

Alright guys, this is the security attachment for my right shoulder, figure I show the steps I took just like any other build, took a little trial and error but got it down finally!

So maybe make my forearm attachment next or hell might as well get the chest piece done, so I can see the full picture and test fit, heat treat and plastidip.

Got the back of my chest done, work has held up my progress quite a bit, but back at it.

Yep, all the pieces will have lights and probably use hot glue as a diffuser. I will post my completed chest hopefully today or tomorrow.

Exciting news, my 3d printed combat knife came in, bought from Gregorys3dforge, exceptional quality! I'll do some light sanding or might be lazy and leave as it is, or maybe primer with filler might do the trick.

Got bored at work so figure I post my chest piece progress, I will take better pictures after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back