Foam SPI *Reforged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh this is going take some getting use to, anyway, re-doing the chest piece, I'll post the progress later today

So my original chest was too "rounded" like Sean Anwalt the SPI is kind "boxxy" so here is what I got on version 2 also the second version is sexy as hell!

I will finish up the chest tomorrow, then I guess the forearms or tackle the Mirage class helmet, I have an idea I want to try before I try the vacuum form, until then!

Last edited:
Got the second hip plate done, didnt bother posting it, next will be the left thigh! Right thigh was already done

Wish I can paint but got to wait for this "Alabama snow" to clear up aka POLLEN!
I know how it feels man. My driveway and sidewalks were piled up an inch of pollen, and we blew it all away and now It is stained yellow. AND all my grass is now dead. Glad I'm taking some stuff or else my allergies would actually kill me by now XD

Wish I can paint but got to wait for this "Alabama snow" to clear up aka POLLEN!

Gentlemen I understand the plight. I read your description of "pollen" and immediately became swollen and my nose became stuffed. The itchy watery eyes ar killing me, and I'm more than 1500 miles away from you guys!

My deepest sympathies and heartfelt best wishes. May you survive this tragic season of plant- based anti- human warfare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back