foam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by now you ought to know posting threads like this isnt necessary when there are proper help threads your supposed to post these on.

by now you ought to know posting threads like this isnt necessary when there are proper help threads your supposed to post these on.

ok i looked and read but didnt see anything on what i just asked.....you could just help by showing where the sticky was without that comment.
i welcome all help not unnecessary comments.

if any mod can please move this to "Help!" for: Misc sticky please

To answer your question, yes those foam boards are just strong enough to make armor... make sure you cut cleanly and glue properly, hot glue is used very often and seems to work observing foam users' work.

This really doesn't need to be stickied, let alone be it's own thread. No offense, but it's just not as important as you think it is. Whenever you have a question, why not try finding out yourself? Trial and error is the best way to learn, especially with these topics. As a community put together, we don't want two million question threads, you see... and these add up. Ask in the Help! for... threads in the noob forum.

I'm telling you this because you shrugged off your first reply as "unnecessary" and I found to be rude. Please, mate... manners.

To answer your question, yes those foam boards are just strong enough to make armor... make sure you cut cleanly and glue properly, hot glue is used very often and seems to work observing foam users' work.

This really doesn't need to be stickied, let alone be it's own thread. No offense, but it's just not as important as you think it is. Whenever you have a question, why not try finding out yourself? Trial and error is the best way to learn, especially with these topics. As a community put together, we don't want two million question threads, you see... and these add up. Ask in the Help! for... threads in the noob forum.

I'm telling you this because you shrugged off your first reply as "unnecessary" and I found to be rude. Please, mate... manners.

No i think you misunderstood my asking mod to do....wanted them to move my post to the help sticky to get more help not to make my post a sticky....was not trying to be rude to Chainsaw ninja....he could have said he need to put this in one of the sticky help areas but here is what you need....like i said was not been rude and Chainsaw ninja took it as me been would i would like apology. thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back