FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking pretty damn good so far!!
seriously though the legs look perfect :D

hahaha imagine how big your chest piece would be if i really did wear it.. 0_o

Another Quick Update As i need to keep working on my armour if i want it to be decent for launch...

I'll let the Pics do the talking now:

My Armour Laid Out and Ready For sanding and Details...

SANY0709.jpg

My Backpack FINALLY Finished being Peped...

SANY0710.jpg

Let Me know what you think everyone :D

You're doing an outstanding job man, keep it up you can get this done by launch! You and Acenat are going to look badass side by side, can't wait to see some more pictures.

Hey 405th Quick Update before i get back into it... Just need a breather :D
To Anyone whos Doing a jorge Build and is using Forged Reclaimers Helm, Here's a Few Pics on How I'm going about Attaching That Attachment on top:

I Got a Square piece of wood and cut a slant into it For the attachment to rondo onto

SANY0714.jpg

And With that little piece of wood being sturdy and connected permanently to the attachment... The Attachment can now sit on my Helm With no dramas and at the right angle...

SANY0715.jpg

Just gotta decide weather i want it attached to my helm perminately or have the choice to take it off... hmmm

I Also Cut a Dual Visor For My Jorge Helm (Think i cocked it up a bit but it still works:

SANY0716.jpg

Quick Replies.....

You're doing an outstanding job man, keep it up you can get this done by launch! You and Acenat are going to look badass side by side, can't wait to see some more pictures.

Thanks man, You Don't know how much of an encouragement boost that gives me... :D

Awesome! I'd really like to see how you go about painting the armor.

Painting my armour you say? Well Heres how I'm doin it...

SANY0719.jpg

SANY0720.jpg

SANY0721.jpg

Let me know what you think :D

Great progress!!! Only problem is your weight. You should be more fat :D and i have to confess i love your armor! I'm really looking forward for more pictures.

Hey dude! awesome work, im just wearing my helmet monday night, cus i wont have time to finnish everything, :'(
Im still smoothing it out now, i couldnt find a visor in time that was big enough, so its a little smaller than id like. :'(

But still:

Your work ≥ Epic

I might have to pop over and see this in the flesh Taylor, seen as though you live walking distance away from me and i wont be able to see both of you on launch day.

looking awesome!
i thought seeing as your camera died on the day...... you should show this beast off :D
128-resize.jpg

129-resize.jpg

woah! that is epic. how can people be so good ( i say its the AWESOME australian weather, so you can work on stuff all the time, not creappy british weather)

what i want to know, is how can you get some parts so smooth, as in nice curves, all my stuff is just right angles, even when i, um, ?bondo? (car body filler) it

dude? c'mere. listen carefully. come closer, closer, a little more... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus that looks nice! Great paint! Nice details, saw your pics in Acenats thread, you guys look excellent!

BTW - WHERE did you get the file for Jorges weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back