FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe you and Acenat never got elited! You two have nicer work than some of the other stuff in there. Ah well, you two are elite in my book! I still love your suits and look at your threads for inspiration. And if this is necro.. lol I guess Im bad, but hopefully this suit and Acenats can get a chance at being re-evaluated for elite status. :p

I cant believe you and Acenat never got elited! You two have nicer work than some of the other stuff in there. Ah well, you two are elite in my book! I still love your suits and look at your threads for inspiration. And if this is necro.. lol I guess Im bad, but hopefully this suit and Acenats can get a chance at being re-evaluated for elite status. :p

I was thinking the same thing. I mean Acenat was on Haloway point a while back for her Kat Armor. It was so awesome! You and Acenat Should be in the Elite section :)

Awesome build man, as soon as I finish my MKVI I'll be starting on my Jorge build, of course I'm thinking about doing them at the same time now, anyways, two questions, did you ever make a new backpack? I think the first one looks great, but I haven't tried to pep it yet, and secondly how did you scale it? I was thinking of scaling my chest piece, then taking the width dimension from it and applying it to the back pack, what do you think. again great job can't wait to see the 2.0 build...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back