For The Mark Vi Helm Do You Bondo Everywhere Or Only Specific Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, If you do a Low-Definition file, you are gonna need a lot of THIN layers of bondo. If you have a High-Def file, then you're gonna need less THIN layers of Bondo. If you have a smooth High-Def file, ect. ect. Even more less THIN layers of Bondo.

Make sure you have THIN layers of Bondo.

Shade said:
True, If you do a Low-Definition file, you are gonna need a lot of THIN layers of bondo. If you have a High-Def file, then you're gonna need less THIN layers of Bondo. If you have a smooth High-Def file, ect. ect. Even more less THIN layers of Bondo.

So we need thick layers of bondo? Just making sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apply bondo in sections, and finish that section to your liking, then move onto the next. Bondoing the whole piece will leave no medium to measure how deep you need to sand it.

personally, id only bondo the parts that need to be rounded (to get rid of the folds) but there are some areas (pits, steps, and holes [like in the hand peices]) that dont need it

Shade, on 18 November 2009 - 10:40 AM, said:

So we need thick layers of bondo? Just making sure.

lmao

I posted an answer to you already in a similar thread like this that you made, which is something you shouldn't do. So I'll post it again here...

pooper said:
I think this is what you're looking for...

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10861&st=0

Crackhead's Tutorial Video's can be found in the Armor Related Video section here on the forums. Not to flame you or anything, but with a little more searching and you can find your answer(s), especially with this video being a Sticky... just remember to look back at the Stickies for every section when you're stuck. ;)

Hope this helps you out!

Last edited by a moderator:
as pooper said, you already posted a post on this topic earlier. posting an other one is a No NO. if you haven't already, i suggest your read and become familiar with the forum rules before posting an other topic.... we don't want you to get into trouble with the mods and have an unfortunate run-in with the ban hammer over something as easily fixed as ignorance to the rules :)

Outlaw-Tiger is right... There's many stickies here that can help you out and help you get familiar with the rules. We don't want you to get in trouble... :)

But anyway, I hope that video helps answer your question... It helped me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back