Forge Contest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all Forgers. Calling all Forgers. Do you think you can make a map the best it can be? here are the rules
1. Only the Black Out Map will be used.
2. Must be designed to work with the shotty Sniper game varient.
3. NO and I do mean NO fusion coil random placement.
4. Post the bungie.net link in your post.

Prize $20 and braggen right to say you are the best Forger in the 405th

I also need 7 other people to please help me test the maps.

EDIT:
Ok the Judges are as follows:
ImaGonnaGetYou
Black Rose Immortal
Friendly

4 Slots left for judges

There will me a founder Contest for July Due in by Aug 1 @ 00:01 am

Check my blog for full Contest Dates

Good Luck

here is my file share
AFS's file share

Congrats to Keegan for winning the june contest. hopefully i will name the next winner a little quicker.
Keegan please pm me with your paypal so i can award your prize

maybe u should wate a wile cuz half the 405th dont have halo3 and some like me got the rrod.

Everyone will have RRoD at some point, rvb.

I'll be a judge, I guess. Nearly 1800 Custom games doesn't stand for Nothing.

This'll be fun, I guess. I'm sure Robo and Friendly will be interested, and maybe Doom and Adam. Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant make crap in Forge (it wont let me invert my controls to move thigns around to my liking :cautious: )

but i have seen some seriously sick maps, and i think i know what makes a good one. Can I be a judge ?

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Everyone will have RRoD at some point, rvb.

Actually, with the newer models, it's getting more and more rare to get a RRoD...

Does anyone know how bad it is for the Halo 3 360? Cause that's what I'm getting...

Back on topic, as of now I cannot enter, but if the competition is still going on in July, I might be able to enter... :p

mooseguy04 said:
i know this sounds newbish, but what is Rrod? its probably something that i am forgetting

3/4's of the Xbox Console on light is red. It means a major piece of the system is melted/screwed, or it is overheating to an extreme extent.

It isn't always "Up, its got rings, let's ship it out!" for the Box. It has a mid-death phase that is still playable, then it fades off.

Hasn't happened to me, and I've got literal tons of hours in that thing, and I've had it since launch.

Thankies, God!

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
3/4's of the Xbox Console on light is red. It means a major piece of the system is melted/screwed, or it is overheating to an extreme extent.

It isn't always "Up, its got rings, let's ship it out!" for the Box. It has a mid-death phase that is still playable, then it fades off.

Hasn't happened to me, and I've got literal tons of hours in that thing, and I've had it since launch.

Thankies, God!
oh the red ring of death! Wow im a dumbass. I knew it would be something i know, but i was just to dumb to think of that.
Thx

if you do a second competition make it on foundry 'cause i am currently building on of my most amazing maps yet (out like 10 lol)

it needs to be a generic map everyone has, cause im short on cash right now and cant even cough up ten bucks for the legendary, make it something like standoff, or sandtrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back