Forge Contest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air_Force_Spartans said:
Keegan we will test your map after the deadline
@ friendly who is that toward

It was saying that to me when I clicked the link. It wasn't towards anybody. Did I offend someone?

EDIT: It's working now. Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly i don't think so but if you did they shouldn't be so easily offended. I just thought i may have been some thing i did.

Alright as soon as i wake up in the morning i will be sending out friend request to the testers, names in post #1. We will be testing for the following things, 1-5 scale, 1 = bad, 5= good please start at three and move acording to how you see fit.

Design, is the map well though out
Game play, does the map allow for a nice flow
Map flow, Does the map let you move in a logical manner
Cover, is there enough, to much, or to little cover on the map.
Fun factor, duh how fun was the map to play on.

Just send me a message with your ratings and an explanation of what you think.

If every one is free on monday night around 9:00 pm CST, -6h GMT i would like to test Keegans Map.

Thanks
Air_Force_Spartans

I will definately not be on after 9 on a Monday. Especially with projects and finals coming up. :cautious:

Friendly said:
It was saying that to me when I clicked the link. It wasn't towards anybody. Did I offend someone?

EDIT: It's working now. Nevermind.
Lol no, I just couldnt think of any other way of saying it, I thought you meant that my link to my bungie map wasnt working is all.

Thank you Crackhead09,
Keegan Some friends and me played in your map i have to say it is good but it has room or improvement like not blocking off whole sections "hint" "hint"

i would do this but my xbxlive expired and now i cant do anything
if i dont renew my membership by the date on which you finish this can we organize another?

i am working on a map on founndry called Bunker 2323 which is sort of a remake of a golden eye map, but its been forever since i have played that game and i cant find any screenshots at all so i am going off of pure memory.
"1. Only the Black Out Map will be used.
2. Must be designed to work with the shotty Sniper game varient.
3. NO and I do mean NO fusion coil random placement.
4. Post the bungie.net link in your post."

dang it

i WAS working on an infection map but if it must be shotty snipers then ill try

Ok Listen up every one the June/July (Aug 1 is the deadline) one is going to be Foundry. with Swat rules. thats right No shields, 150% heath, just visit my fileshare later to find the game veriant.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
Ok Listen up every one the June/July (Aug 1 is the deadline) one is going to be Foundry. with Swat rules. thats right No shields, 2x heath, just visit my fileshare later to find the game veriant.

SWAT is just no shield & battle rifles
whats with the 2x health?

oh and for the foundry part, yessssssss

darkm2021 said:
SWAT is just no shield & battle rifles
whats with the 2x health?

oh and for the foundry part, yessssssss

Yeah i forgot the BR's thanks
its 150% health
If you put in custom power ups i will have a custom powerup item in my game veriant.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
Yeah i forgot the BR's thanks
its 150% health
If you put in custom power ups i will have a custom powerup item in my game veriant.

that might explain why they dont die every time you shoot them in the head
i think it should be 125% instead, but i dont make the rules

i am going to make my own game varient thats like swat but its CTF or Assult

Air_Force_Spartans said:
Thank you Crackhead09,
Keegan Some friends and me played in your map i have to say it is good but it has room or improvement like not blocking off whole sections "hint" "hint"

which map?

ok, i am renewing my xboxlive membership today after school since it is early release for all schools
ill probably make my Bunker2323 or Bunker2021 my main entry
depends on which seems like a better SWAT map

i might not make it a remake of GoldenEye bunker (multiplayer map) but instead make up my own bunker.
heres my idea.

two stairs that lead into the building, one on either side of the bunker, for each team
those stairs lead to a hallway going horizontal like this
B. . . . . . . .R
(ignore periods)

that hallway leads to another hallway
B. . . . . . . .R
then there is an open room area
i have no way to depict that

so your on red, you go up the stairs, take a left, and then another left to get into the room.
from that room there are two doors, one on the west side and one on the east side, then it turn in the same direction of the stairs ( so its a second story pretty much) and then there are stairs in the halls that lead to one more hallway above the lower one. from that you go into another room, on the top story.

thoughts
suggestions
CC

Ill fix that tomorrow, you said you wanted SS, so I made it smaller... Ill make it better tomorrow, dun wrry its k.
So far I win? Noone else has posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back