Forge Contest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
Ill fix that tomorrow, you said you wanted SS, so I made it smaller... Ill make it better tomorrow, dun wrry its k.
So far I win? Noone else has posted.

Yeah but is a win by default r good win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a submission I'd like to enter, I don't have my account linked yet so you'll have to grab it off my fileshare. I've been so busy with my armor haven't had a chance to reply. Just send a PM to me with your Xbox Live Screen name and I'll send you a message so you can view my fileshare.

Cheers,
Kensai

well im still not goin to do a map from this being a black out map . witch only the rich ones with a job can get. so il pass but if it was foundry or something like that i would do it.

rvb18 said:
well im still not goin to do a map from this being a black out map . witch only the rich ones with a job can get. so il pass but if it was foundry or something like that i would do it.

Lolol? $10 is nothing. You recently said in a topic that you HAD a job. You quite obviously have no place in an expensive hobby like armoring.

Anywho, I'm not going to be able to judge, guys. I've got this...'thing' coming over, and he'd hog the f***ing 360 for a week straight if I had Halo 3 out.

Sorry, AFS. I'll try to make the next one.

^^ as for armor i have a grandpa with god loads of auto stuff so i only needed 6 bucks for card stock and i can make armor. so there smarty marty pants.

rvb18 said:
^^ as for armor i have a grandpa with god loads of auto stuff so i only needed 6 bucks for card stock and i can make armor. so there smarty marty pants.

Resin? Fiberglass? Bondo? LEDs? Padding? Fans? Paint? Straps? Glue? Scissors? Undersuit? Respirator?

I lol at your petty ignorance.

Anyways, AFS, did you find a replacement yet? Would be nice 'n more fair, methinks.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Resin? Fiberglass? Bondo? LEDs? Padding? Fans? Paint? Straps? Glue? Scissors? Undersuit? Respirator?

I lol at your petty ignorance.

Anyways, AFS, did you find a replacement yet? Would be nice 'n more fair, methinks.
now u see this is why every one hates u, from u being a jerk and i know they do from telling me on xbl. so lose the jerkness or shut up got it?

rvb18 said:
now u see this is why every one hates u, from u being a jerk and i know they do from telling me on xbl. so lose the jerkness or shut up got it?

Ironic post is ironic.

I would began a flame war, but I already see that you are extremely ignorant. *See "Aqua Resin v. Bondo" Topic*

Now, back on topic, how did the judging go? I didn't see many maps, so I can't exactly give a vote, but I hope some of them were fit for SWAT. SWAT = Win.

wow more jerkness cant wate till u learn not to be a robot (jerkbot 2000). or till u die and no one goes to see your dead body but me (just to put a jerk sticker on u). any way im going to be the bigger man and walk away befor i go and have to settle down a bit by shooting 100 rounds from my 22 so by now

rvb18 said:
wow more jerkness cant wate till u learn not to be a robot (jerkbot 2000). or till u die and no one goes to see your dead body but me (just to put a jerk sticker on u). any way im going to be the bigger man and walk away befor i go and have to settle down a bit by shooting 100 rounds from my 22 so by now

Ironic post is ironic. AGAIN.

Any word on my map [405th Death Pit] AFS? I don't know if you even grabbed it off my file share.. you never sent a response back or anything :unsure: Well... if anyone knows anything let me know.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Any word on my map [405th Death Pit] AFS? I don't know if you even grabbed it off my file share.. you never sent a response back or anything :unsure: Well... if anyone knows anything let me know.

Cheers,
Kensai

I haven't seen AFS on for a while now...

:(

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Heh, maybe his sister (AFSS) locked him in a closet and forgot about him :lol:

If this is the case, then:

1. He suffocated.
2. He starved.
3. He died of thrist.
4. He's using a survival pack of some kind.
5. He lives there.
or
6. AFS is actually using AFSS as a special alternate account.

I'm thinking 4 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back