Forge iz back and better!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured this would be brought up by Bungie sooner or later, I was testing Reach but the rules with testing are no sharing anything about the game until it's released. Better late than never I guess.

Is it bad that by the end of the vidoc I was literally CRYING tears of freaking JOY?!?!? ;_; It is soooo beautiful and so HUGE!

xBox is no longer teh huge. :p

OMG CRYING MAN CRYING MAN!!!!!
THAT IS AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY COOLTASTICLY JUMBOLISTICLY ROCKTASTICLY GREAT!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!one!!!!!!11!!!one!!!ONE!!! little M45T3R CH33F for yall

Forge looks A-MAZING! I am so glad that they added the Rotation snap, and the ability to phase objects through solid objects, thats "UNFREAKING BELIEVEABLE!!!"

I think... i juSt had a heart attack. Words cannot describe such a thing (whips tear from eye)

2010-09-14
PREPARE FOR EPIC!!!!

PS: Did you see that Reach Xbox? slick as hell, im getting a job Just to get that guy (also return the copy of reach i wont need for my 60$ back lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forge is back, pretty insane. I really thought my excitement had peaked at maximum for Reach already, but holy cannoli.

I'm glad they removed so many of the restrictions, lets us actually concentrate on BUILDING instead of trying to trick the system into letting us build stuff.

I know what I'm going to be doing all winter! Can we build it? -blam!- yeah we can!

Alright that decides it. Im getting a 360 this summer. Because I highly doubt Reach is coming to PC. As awesome as that would be.

Yea, i was at the Halo Reach panel at comicon, Bungie's live demo was spectacular and everybody was going crazy, there was a guy seated in front of me that was pulling out his hair, haha

Reach forge is just unbelievable, i imagine ill be spending many hours designing levels and battle grounds.

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw! I will be completely useless during the second half of September.

who else want's to make some MP remakes of CE levels? hmmmm? any one? Silent Cartographer, Halo, Assault on the control room?

All I have to say is wow I thought I wanted reach a lot now I need it to survive! I'm so glad its close to September almost 1 month to go yay!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I can see MASSIVE Big Team multiplayer games, already. Just stuff set across the entire map. Objectives and what have you. Gonna need the Falcon to get across this thing with teammates in hand. TIME FOR SOME FORT GAMETYPES!

Island Invasion:

Invasion: Silent Cartographer

Spartans spawn in the indoor area with 2 falcons, elites spawn on the island (remake of SC) at small outposts. spartans must fly to the beach and capture two hard points before they can go in the tunnels to capture the core and bring it back for evac.

thats my idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back