Free 3D Model Index

Updating for Halo 5 Anubis Helmet: Halo 5 - Anubis Helmet by moesizzlac

Untitled01.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Untitled03.jpg

Dropping the mysterious claw from Infinite in here.

Screenshot (98).png
Screenshot (99).png
Screenshot (100).png
Screenshot (101).png
Screenshot (102).png

Dropping the mysterious claw from Infinite in here.

View attachment 312039View attachment 312040View attachment 312041View attachment 312042View attachment 312043
jim-carrey-nothing-can-stop-the-claw.gif

do you have ARMOURSMITH?

if you do you can open the infinite master chief files that ODCA made a while back : ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)
in armour smith, then left click on the file in the app and click on "export model"

if not, I could do it for you
The files I think you’re talking about don’t have as much detail as I would assume the in game models do and are more texture than detail since they are made from the Fortnite model. That’s why I’m looking for models from infinite to then try to unfold.

The files I think you’re talking about don’t have as much detail as I would assume the in game models do and are more texture than detail since they are made from the Fortnite model. That’s why I’m looking for models from infinite to then try to unfold.
well for starters, generally if you are unfolding for foam you want low def any way, then go find some reference pics and build up the details from scrap foam, card stock, foam board and craft foam, If you want then I might be able to create some templates for the detailed piees to go along with the pep file, you can then just scale it to the size of the pep and your done!

i downloaded the model but do you think it would be possible to have a version split into multiple parts as the helmet is way to big to fit onto my printer bed. i have an Ender 3 pro and calculated that it would need to be at least 12 parts but i don't really know how to split a model as i am new to this

i downloaded the model but do you think it would be possible to have a version split into multiple parts as the helmet is way to big to fit onto my printer bed. i have an Ender 3 pro and calculated that it would need to be at least 12 parts but i don't really know how to split a model as i am new to this
There is no easy way to do it.

It takes me at least 30 minutes to split a model as large as a chest piece into small enough objects to print onto my print bed.

Same time frame as a helmet. Things that require less than 8 pieces, however, are much easier and maybe about 15 minutes or less.

If you are going to get into 3D printing, this is one of those skills you are going to need to hone. Give it another shot and let me know if you still need help.

If you can download meshmixer (pretty sure its free) then you can import the model into there and do a plane cut and separate the shells pretty easily to fit your printer. There are a few tutorials on youtube to learn from if you need the help.

You can also do plane cuts really easily in Windows 3D builder. It has less of a learning curve than Meshmixer, especially if you're just trying to do basic stuff like that

There is no easy way to do it.

It takes me at least 30 minutes to split a model as large as a chest piece into small enough objects to print onto my print bed.

Same time frame as a helmet. Things that require less than 8 pieces, however, are much easier and maybe about 15 minutes or less.

If you are going to get into 3D printing, this is one of those skills you are going to need to hone. Give it another shot and let me know if you still need help.
i manged to figure it out and so far the prints have been going smoothly

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back