Free Unfolding Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasp2100

Jr Member
Hey 405th, I have decided since I am bored and out of cardstock that I will unfold ANYTHING, I am just bored out of my mind so if anybody has ANY unfold work, I will take a crack at it.

1 shot 1 kill said:
1 unfolding takes time and some practice to get it right.2

2 not to steel your work but im starting the jorge chest

1. Yea.... Thats why i wont unfold it.

2.Cool, hope it comes out good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
That was unnecessary.

The OP may have skill in unfolding for all you know.

And most people here tend to ask the owners "Shall I unfold this for you".

Ask the owner of the file if you can unfold it. So far, the only one who should be unfolding it is the OP.

sorry if ofended any of you im sorry

One does unfolding by using a 3d model and pepakura designer to do the work with the password for Pepakura Designer is 38 USD if I am correct so it will cost you if you want to save your work.

Nintendude said:
One does unfolding by using a 3d model and pepakura designer to do the work with the password for Pepakura Designer is 38 USD if I am correct so it will cost you if you want to save your work.

One does not simply unfold into Mordor...

I once met a girl with an expensive camera. I don't remember details, but it was a great camera fit for a professional. The problem was, the girl was(and still is) so stupid, she couldn't bang two rocks together even if an ape showed her. What a waste of a good camera. The story's moral; I could use a tutorial. "Unfolding for dummies".

I hope one day I'll be able to make the things I want, instead of bothering others with requests^^.

Back on topic, the enclave power armor and the hellfire armor could use some unfolding.

My link

I may have something for ya, but since I might have a hard time trying to find where I downloaded it from, I could probably e-mail you the file.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back