Fuel Rod Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be your bond brother thingy :p. unless we wanna have a paper chief vs. cardboard hunter contest thingy... that would be interesting...

and grats on the gun, looks sweet. didnt realise it was fer your hunter at first :p

~Mr. Observant :p

i knew it was a fuel rod, but i was thinkin it would be one that the grunts use, not the hunter mounted :p. im glad you finally showed it with the shield, or i never woulda gotten it :p

~Caboose

yay for updates at 2:00 in the morning :zzz: :wtf: :zzz:

IMG_0001-11.jpg

IMG_0003-7.jpg

IMG_0005-6.jpg

IMG_0006-5.jpg

just need to finish the back and a few light pieces and im done

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

sorry about the size of the pics

The size of the pics is great you get better detail annd stuff, but i would still put it in front of a black sheet to get rid of all the other distractions in the back graound. and the fact that the carpet you have it on is not a completely different color and kinda crazy is a little distracting to your peice. But as for the gun it self, it is looking sweet man Great job. Are you going to seal and paint this thing when it is done?

im going to fill in all the deep corners with hot glue

sand the thing

and then paint it when im finished the whole suit

i paint all the parts in one session to match the paint

Monstermaker13 said:
im going to fill in all the deep corners with hot glue

sand the thing

and then paint it when im finished the whole suit

i paint all the parts in one session to match the paint

I couldn't agree with you more. Painting a car is done best by using the same paint on all the parts at the same time, definitely if you're restoring a '68 Custom Coupe. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
drum roll pleez?

DSCN0073.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

ps. im sorry for these crappy pics, my camera broke so i had to use my parents.i will take some more with another camera tomorrow in natural light

a few things need to be changed and moved but thats pretty much it

;-)

Ahh i see you took my advise about the sheet. :mrgreen: It does make your pics look much cleaner, but you still need some good lighting to make them look that much better, The flash on the camera can ruin your pictures sometimes. especially if it is the only lighting source, sometimes to get that nice even lighting you can use 2 or 3 lamps, but it all depends on wether or not you are trying to get shadows or not. Photographing lights is also not the easiest thing to do either, buecause they like to blow out your pictures.

I love how your Fuel rod gun is coming though. it looks awesome. are your Christmas lights battery powered or do they have to get plugged into a wall because that will certainly limit your mobility in the suit if you have to be plugged into an outlet. Cant wait to see the finnished thing, good work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back