Gears of War 3 Baird Foam Full Suit(scratch built). Will be ready for release night.

What weapon should I make to go with my suit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are sparty, based on what propcustomz got and the screens/vids of what I've seen in game they do look like they are all the same its just the front that has variations to it. Don't hold me to it, but thats what I going to do for my Dom. Greeblies and lighting look like they might be different but the shape of the back seems similar to the others.

Found these pretty decent pics of the toys coming out thought it might also help out prop if he still needs some good references found it on idle hands blog from Toy Fair 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/5466501779/

I believe they are sparty, based on what propcustomz got and the screens/vids of what I've seen in game they do look like they are all the same its just the front that has variations to it. Don't hold me to it, but thats what I going to do for my Dom. Greeblies and lighting look like they might be different but the shape of the back seems similar to the others.

Found these pretty decent pics of the toys coming out thought it might also help out prop if he still needs some good references found it on idle hands blog from Toy Fair 2011

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/5466501779/

Actually they're a bit different. The female one are similar to each oth. Baird and Marcus' are similar to each other. Cole and Dom's are similar to each other. But they all differ slightly I believe.

I stand corrected; after watching a couple more demo vids and trying to pause them at the right time I gotta agree with you. However I think Cole's looks more in the shape of a V with the lights spaced out further than Marcus/Baird. Again it could be me, but I think his is different from the others. Sorry to have gotten this off topic; back to some more awesome progress pics plz.
gow.jpg

L3x helped me make a foam template for GOW armor. I don't play gow but I love there armor so I don't know what the armor is from. Anyone want me to post link?

I would like some templates please especially if you have the bracers and boots thanks

Hello guys, here is an update for you. Not as much as I wanted to have done, but I have been very busy :( I do have some of the belt done as well, but not enough to take a pic. But here is the chest/back almost done. All I have left to do is light the shoulder plates(they're just taped on right now) and the little pouches on the lower back.

Progress5.jpg

Progress6.jpg

Progress7.jpg

Great work as always,Im doing a Pep/Foam Conscript or COG for the midnight release but having trouble with the boot area though, maybe a mini tutorial from you because yours are a epic piece of work keep it up.

That torso is mind blowing. The detail you put into your work is really impressive.

First off you can send me the templates and i can scan them and post them for you. Second what kind of foam do you use and where do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back