GnasherGears3005.jpg

GnasherGears30013.jpg

GnasherGears30052.jpg

GnasherGears30014.jpg

GnasherGears30024.jpg

GnasherGears30033.jpg

GnasherGears30043.jpg

Enjoy.

it looks like it is missing that funny spike piece on the bottom of those barrels at the front, or is that intentional?

Wow Lee this this is amazing I am a huge fan of all things wood

Hay do you have any plans or schematics for the Halo sniper rifle, M6B and DMR??? I have some skill in wood and would LOVE to make these :)

I am sorry, but I usually don't have plans and make them from just screen captures from the games. You can contact SPARTAN II, he does blueprints. He did the ones for halo 3 sniper.

Epic, even this word is starting to fail us in describing you're work art. So all I can really say is, pls. keep showing us this wonderful Eye-candy

Lee I caught this on RPF, but seriously...your woodwork is the most elaborate and intricate I have ever seen, its simply put, AMAZING...

Damn Lee you've done it again! I love the gnasher in Gears, so handy for those up close and personal moments! You've really done it justice.

GnasherGears3005.jpg

What's that Reach book in the background with Emile on the cover? Was there an art of Reach book that I wasn't aware of?

let me tell im a huge g3ars of war fan and you sir just made my life, im not worthy of your woodcrafting expertize

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back