General Drawing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

This thread is for anything that you have drawn with a pen, pencil, mouse, tablet, or brush. try to say what tool you used to create your piece and let's see what we can do about keeping the general chat to a minimum. so go ahead post em! please try to keep negative comments to yourself but any and all positive comments welcome!

So if you have some drawings and want people to see them, post them! we'd love to see them.

enjoy!

I made a drawing in paint :D
hungryelephant.jpg

I have no skills in art
XD Go reds!
You are much more amazing at drawing than me
Edit: omg, I spelled elephant wrong XD

Bigalt424 said:
I made a drawing in paint :D
hungryelephant.jpg

I have no skills in art
XD Go reds!
You are much more amazing at drawing than me
Edit: omg, I spelled elephant wrong XD

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is four years old, but it's Halo related, so you guys may like. Haha.
Halo_2_by_Drakku.png

Pencil sketch, outlined in sharpie, colored in photoshop elements.
Forgive the inaccuracies in the armour, I still wasn't much into Halo at the time.
:p

Edit: Fixed stretchy image, whoops.

[attachment=8622:angel_co...drafting.gif]

this was for a friends logo design.. he never used the fallen angel design or concepts after the initial setup.

the humantorch is a painting i did a while back.. the portrait my wife did of me

I've posted a couple of these before, put what the heck...

Wolverine
Wolverine.jpg

bar picture for college assignment
barpic.jpg

Halloween safety for the magazine I worked for (won national bronze award!)
F1_TBisGonnaGetME.jpg

Paper airplanes for college assignment (idea or artwork inspired by Alex Ross artwork)
paperplane1.jpg

Watercolor effects of me in my armor in Photoshop
watercolorPOOPER.jpg

I seriously need to update with some recent pics. (not to mention I need to update my portfolio.)

Nice work everybody, made me want to sketch this up right quick :D .

Took me maybe 10min. max, forced myself to use absolutely no erasing and sketched it from my memory (which I am horrible at btw) so it was a little frustrating:lol: .

Red Spartan
[attachment=8636:Red_Spartan.jpg]

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
3 Drawings I did for an art assingment:
Hope you like them all!
Those are friggin' sweet! The Chief has a really small hand, though. :p

I'm not much of an artist, but sometimes I get lucky and draw something decent like this.
Sorry for size. I figure there's already plenty of large images here.

Anthro_Catgirl___Inked_by_HLTru7h.jpg

I did this back when I first got my tablet. Didn't really know how to use it or how to utilize Photoshop with it too well, so that's why it is somewhat crappy. :p

MkVI_Helmet.png

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I did this back when I first got my tablet. Didn't really know how to use it or how to utilize Photoshop with it too well, so that's why it is somewhat crappy. :p

MkVI_Helmet.png

looks good, i have the same problem that's why i use adobe flash instead, it cleans up the edges really well and is easy to use

paradoxdj said:
looks good, i have the same problem that's why i use adobe flash instead, it cleans up the edges really well and is easy to use
Well, my tablet came with a free 30-Day trial of CS3 with the drivers, so I just used that. I'm not good at drawing by no means, but I decided to post something. :p

lol nice, if you keep practicing you'll get better, i never used to be able to finish a drawing (damn perfectionism) but after some more practice i got alot better

[img/]http://img14.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellboypaintingcopy.jpg[/img]

this is a painting i did in photoshop i had seen alot speed painting vids on youtube so i decided id give it a try

i wish i had a tablet though

wow that's really good Tre, you said it was after you saw some speed paintings, did you make a video for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back