Getting Back Into It

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil zdub

Ok so im getting back into designing armor now that i understand how long it does take. I just got a Mac and cant find a place to get pepekura so i need to know what yall would do like go to a public library and download pepekura and print out my pieces. Please help me guys. I am too young to mold and dont have enough money considering I play national Paintball and thats where the majority of my money goes.

Also I do not want Bootcamp thats why i got a Mac to get away from Windows.

lil-zdub said:
Ok so im getting back into designing armor now that i understand how long it does take. I just got a Mac and cant find a place to get pepekura so i need to know what yall would do like go to a public library and download pepekura and print out my pieces. Please help me guys. I am too young to mold and dont have enough money considering I play national Paintball and thats where the majority of my money goes.
Also I do not want Bootcamp thats why i got a Mac to get away from Windows.

Are we talkin 11 or 15 year old. Lol, i don't think the librarians would enjoy seeing pepeakura on there computers :rolleyes there is away to download pepakura on your mac,but youmight have to search that one. You go to bootcamp if you got a windows computer?

But seriously don't download pepakura on the library's computer, and printing it out at the library would cost 10 cents, but it'll be on regular paper then cardstock. Guess you got to find another way, or get a windows computer

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Are we talkin 11 or 15 year old. Lol, i don't think the librarians would enjoy seeing pepeakura on there computers :rolleyes there is away to download pepakura on your mac,but youmight have to search that one. You go to bootcamp if you got a windows computer?

But seriously don't download pepakura on the library's computer, and printing it out at the library would cost 10 cents, but it'll be on regular paper then cardstock. Guess you got to find another way, or get a windows computer
I think there is a program so i can put PC programs on my mac but if anyone knows of any other way please LMK. Also if i can download Pepakura and put a MAC Patch on it please tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
first there is no mac patch this is because the japanese (the ones who make the pep designer program) see MAC as an inferior system ( i happen to agree) got to a school/ libary computer and download pep onto a memory stick (this iks how i use pep designer) also get a PDF writting software i recommend adobe print the pep files into a pdf document then print at home when ever u feel like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back