Girly Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares, You just turned 13, Girls shouldn't really be a concern in your life right now. Sure they are fun to talk to whenver you can, a daily dosage of talking to girls always makes me feel a bit better. However there is no real need to go out or even go all the way ate your age *Gasp*(Kissing BTW).

Bleh.

-Doom

Ares said:
I've got to say this.
I'm pretty much 10% experienced in the whole flirting thing.
I mean, I've flirted with the girl that I like...to me it's easy. Flirting is a game...until the game gets hard, that's when the silly flirting turns into serious flirtation.

So I'm going to ask:
How do I get the girl that I really, really like?
Well just don't lead her on, thats the worst thing you can do us a lady !!! So if you really like her then ya ask her!! goodluck :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys i know your guys and you probably like... well sex. but if yourgonna gaze on somthing of a girls it better be her eyes. i thought breasts were awsome till the day my eyes met with hers. it was freaking awsome!!! they love the whole sensitive non horndog thing.

and if you hear

"ohhhh.... oh.. PUT THE HELMET BACK ON!!!"

your with the WRONG kinda women. :lol:

Doom said:
Ares, You just turned 13, Girls shouldn't really be a concern in your life right now. Sure they are fun to talk to whenver you can, a daily dosage of talking to girls always makes me feel a bit better. However there is no real need to go out or even go all the way ate your age *Gasp*(Kissing BTW).

Bleh.

-Doom

Agreed, and just to let you know, I never went on a REAL date till I was in my 20's. But hey if you like the girl, I say go for it. Just remember if it doesn't really work out just don't take it too personally. The worst thing a GIRL can do is lead you on or cheat on you, but at your age I don't think either of those should be a problem...at least I hope not.
My point is just take your time, you've got plenty of it.

Meet her parents on the first date, and let her meet yours sometime, if you present yourself as a nice young man, who you really are, not some faky gimmic to make them like you, and they do like you, then they wont mind you dating their daughter, picking her up and meeting her parents inside is nice, alot of times parents want to know

1. who are you
2. where you taking her
3. what you gonna do there
4. better be home by 10-11pm
5. lay 1 finger on her and you die

OK here is advice from a girl! I'm going to base it off my first date with my ex when we were 14 and just starting to know each other. Keep in mind once we started dating our relationship lasted 4 years.

So he asked me out to a movie. His mom picked me up and took us to the mall. We watched our movie and then went to the arcade. Which was fun. Let her pick out what games she would like to play. Go a little easy at first so you know where her gamer skill is at. But have fun. We love it when you make us laugh but please don't try by being really stupid. After the arcade we ate at the food court and his mom picked us up. We ended up going to his house and we played halo for about an hour. First time I ever played. He sat there spawn raping me. Grrr But it was still fun. Finally my mom picked me up. I had soooo much fun that date and I wont ever forget it.

But Doom, after I check my forums, eat, I have nothing to do.
So women is the answer.
Evil_Femle, your date seems to be exactly what I'd do. I'm a goofball once I get comfortable with a person.
See, I'm sorta friends with the girl I like. I talk to her on AIM, and she's taken a very...ummm....unfortunate photo of myself in a compromising picture of myself with a friend...

But yeah, your guy's advice is very good.

Ares said:
But Doom, after I check my forums, eat, I have nothing to do.
So women is the answer.
Evil_Femle, your date seems to be exactly what I'd do. I'm a goofball once I get comfortable with a person.
See, I'm sorta friends with the girl I like. I talk to her on AIM, and she's taken a very...ummm....unfortunate photo of myself in a compromising picture of myself with a friend...

But yeah, your guy's advice is very good.
:eek:

Kekkeke
Not a really truly "I DONT WANT THIS EVER ANYWHERE" picture, just a silly one that will make me and him the butt of a few gay jokes.

Ares said:
Kekkeke
Not a really truly "I DONT WANT THIS EVER ANYWHERE" picture, just a silly one that will make me and him the butt of a few gay jokes.
haha

one time at my friends house, our fat friend fell asleep and he had his hand down his pants. haha we took a picture. lets just say he didnt like that too much when we told him we would post it on myspace. :] hahaha

im not sure what to say cus i never had a Girlfriend [never wanted one :cautious:] XD
but never, BLURT OUT YOU LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

Wow, I can't remember when I was 13.. Reverse the number and you get my age: 31.. At the age of 13, I think it's more a puppy love crush. What grade is 13 years old again? :unsure: So, alot of times it will be more of a Hi and Hello kinda deal. For the most part, holding hands would be an amazing feeling. Okay, who am I kidding.. I'm too old to give advice LOL.. Just be yourself, and if it happens it happens. Go with the flow and see how things are between you 2. If there is a spark, let it happen.. If not, don't worry because you have many years to establish your mate in life.. Trust me I'm already there :lol:.. So, take your time.. Enjoy your younger years... Build your Master Chief outfits.. Believe me, sometimes getting to a relationship is harder then it seems. It takes hardwork, communication and understanding.. A LOT OF UNDERSTANDING.. Remember, Guys are from Mars and Girls are from Venus.. They are a whole different species even Master Chief don't understand.. (Cortana don't count)

13 is 7th or 8th grade, 9 or 10 if youe european, I know a couple euro people who are younger than me and in the same grade.

And for the person who said they never want a gf, i used to say that too when I was like 8-9, then I had a secret crush on this girl, and it turns out she liked me too, then it turns out, she dumps me for this punk who is now a drop out :D

Ah puppy love, how cruel it is.

take her out, something, or even invite her to play halo, but let her win...
be nice and all that stuff girls like....it'll work
:)

I know that a relationship is hard.
But I believe putting it off to (8th) grade is smarter, people tend to actually be in real relationships, not this "Ima go out with the guy because he's hot now" *two weeks later "I dumped that guy, I like this guy"
And it really gets hard on the guys.

optimusaint said:
ask her out. if she says no, stop talking to her. nothing is more frustrating than trying to persue after she refuses. she knows your interested by then, and it becomes a drag along game. if you stop talking to her, she wont think that you are chasing her, and that drives girls. they wanna know how you feel about them, until you tell them, and then its old news. plus you dont want to get stuck in "the friend zone" because youll never break away from that.

so ask her out, never overpersue. when you get her out, stay cool, and be interested in what she has to say, but not desperate. if you act like its no big deal that you are on a date, she will feel more comfortable because you seem comfortable. if you are too desperate, she will get weirded out.

ive learned that people already have an idea of their perfect mate in their head, and that when you go on a first date, that person wants you to be the "ideal" one. if you talk too much, especially about yourself, you give away that mystery, and they become disinterested pretty quickly. ive missed out on quite a few awesome (and hot) girls because i was over anxious and talked too much or tried too hard to impress them.

optimusaint is right, do not under any circumstances over pursue any girl, ever. Even if you are just trying to be a better friend and not trying to ask her out, an over pursued girl will probably end up thinking you are some kind of stalker or really creepy.

Being a 9th grader and basically in the same situation as you are, I'm also benefitting from a lot of this. ;)

But, from what i've picked up from my sisters is that the first date needs to be somewhere public. It'd just get a little ackward being somewhere private like an upper-class restaurant or movie or something like that. Or you could just be her friend and just wait it out until you've got a car and you can go on dates without parents having to drive you.

That's kind of what I'm doing, although my parents have a lame no-dating-till-16-rule... "Press X to Veto"

Ares said:
I know that a relationship is hard.
But I believe putting it off to (8th) grade is smarter, people tend to actually be in real relationships, not this "Ima go out with the guy because he's hot now" *two weeks later "I dumped that guy, I like this guy"
And it really gets hard on the guys.
I think when your 13 or 14 you cant even handle a real relationship, unless it's the case you knew the girl for all your life and just never asked her out, but if you dont really know her, the relationship would probably just break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back