Girly Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

I've got to say this.
I'm pretty much 10% experienced in the whole flirting thing.
I mean, I've flirted with the girl that I like...to me it's easy. Flirting is a game...until the game gets hard, that's when the silly flirting turns into serious flirtation.

So I'm going to ask:
How do I get the girl that I really, really like?

ask her to a movie... this works much better when u have a car, but yea. if u get the feeling she likes you, and shes not already taken, just ask, judge what kind of movie to take her to by what she likes, if shes smart, take her to see an intelligent movie like Michael Clayton or Newyork gangsters. if u want her all over you, see a scary movie. theres a chance she'll jump enough to want to hold ur hand during the movie or more :)

Movies suck so bad when going on a date, you dont learn a thing about the girl, you just learn darth vader is luke's father.

Point is, going to Mcdonalds will get you higher up with her than going to see a movie, at Mcdonald's you chat, at the movies, you sit there and stare at moving objects on screen.

AoBfrost said:
Movies suck so bad when going on a date, you dont learn a thing about the girl, you just learn darth vader is luke's father.

Point is, going to McDonald's will get you higher up with her than going to see a movie, at McDonald's you chat, at the movies, you sit there and stare at moving objects on screen.

most girls are very weight conscious, Mcd's would be a bad idea, i suggest movies because if you get her into the habit of going to movies with you, you can start doing things after the movie, like eating, and hanging out, the movie is just so that she'll start to feel comfortable around you and would open up more when u took her out to lunch or whatever. walking up to a girl and asking her out to Mcd's is not going to get you anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should rephrase then.

Take her somewhere cheap, healthy, and nice. Like I said, going to the movies, you learn nothing on a first date, she may not even want to go on a second then.

Going to the mall would work too.

Atleast it isnt as weird as going to the olive garden as a first date, like asking for her hand on first date, I'm not saying, going to Mcdonalds is the only part of the date, you could end up walking around town, in the mall, anything where you can get to know her better will be fine.

ask her to a coffee nothing big not to small if u don't drink coffee have some hot chocolate do not stare at her breasts look at her face or eyes if you comment on beauty say beautiful girls hate being called hot or sexy take any chance you can to be polite like get the door for her always walk on her right to its a weird thing but do it and even if the conversation is boring pay attention that is a very big key concept and pay for her drink or food that always helps

ask her out. if she says no, stop talking to her. nothing is more frustrating than trying to persue after she refuses. she knows your interested by then, and it becomes a drag along game. if you stop talking to her, she wont think that you are chasing her, and that drives girls. they wanna know how you feel about them, until you tell them, and then its old news. plus you dont want to get stuck in "the friend zone" because youll never break away from that.

so ask her out, never overpersue. when you get her out, stay cool, and be interested in what she has to say, but not desperate. if you act like its no big deal that you are on a date, she will feel more comfortable because you seem comfortable. if you are too desperate, she will get weirded out.

ive learned that people already have an idea of their perfect mate in their head, and that when you go on a first date, that person wants you to be the "ideal" one. if you talk too much, especially about yourself, you give away that mystery, and they become disinterested pretty quickly. ive missed out on quite a few awesome (and hot) girls because i was over anxious and talked too much or tried too hard to impress them.

The best way is to Take out somewhere you can talk l.Like Out to eat or a place you can play a game like puttputt avoid places with videogames unless she suggests it.Another thing is make sure you look like you have confidense in your self--but not too cocky. And if she is looking at you the same way youre looking at her chances are youre both on the same page.

Good luck man.

thisismadness2 said:
ask her to a coffee nothing big not to small if u don't drink coffee have some hot chocolate do not stare at her breasts look at her face or eyes if you comment on beauty say beautiful girls hate being called hot or sexy take any chance you can to be polite like get the door for her always walk on her right to its a weird thing but do it and even if the conversation is boring pay attention that is a very big key concept and pay for her drink or food that always helps

He has a very good point

Xavier said:
there are all different ways, im just suggesting the one that worked for me.

there ya go, a movie can be a good date, but you don't learn anything, and being polite, it all really depends how casual or non-casual you want the relationship

there are tons of ways, as i saw movies are something like if you were asking for a kiss, cofee means too much talking, go to a plaza or something like AoB says, see what she gets interested on, then buy it, tell her you have a surprise for her and then give her the gift with a note or something saying i like you, its a very cursi way but it worked for me xD, dont use any stupid word or loud words, if youre funny and she has sense of humor it will be easier and stop being an anti-social!!!!

recuerden niños, siempre es graciosos cuando no te esta pasando a ti coman frutas y verduras, digan no a las drogas y denme su armadura de spartan

optimusaint said:
ask her out. if she says no, stop talking to her. nothing is more frustrating than trying to persue after she refuses. she knows your interested by then, and it becomes a drag along game. if you stop talking to her, she wont think that you are chasing her, and that drives girls. they wanna know how you feel about them, until you tell them, and then its old news. plus you dont want to get stuck in "the friend zone" because youll never break away from that.

so ask her out, never overpersue. when you get her out, stay cool, and be interested in what she has to say, but not desperate. if you act like its no big deal that you are on a date, she will feel more comfortable because you seem comfortable. if you are too desperate, she will get weirded out.

ive learned that people already have an idea of their perfect mate in their head, and that when you go on a first date, that person wants you to be the "ideal" one. if you talk too much, especially about yourself, you give away that mystery, and they become disinterested pretty quickly. ive missed out on quite a few awesome (and hot) girls because i was over anxious and talked too much or tried too hard to impress them.

Very true. Good advice.

Negative_Criticism said:
"Nice shoes, wanna sex?" always seems to do the trick.
Not funny.

Ask her what she would like to do, make plans from there. Just be yourself. Greatest thing in the world is to be with someone you like and who likes you for who you are.

I agree with Spartan 161 and optimusaint.
Just remember, if you can score good points with her parents. You are set.
The dating thing will NEVER fly if the parents despise you.

optimusaint is very much correct.

Heres two things you could do and the possible outcomes.

You tell her that you are interested in her, and would like to spend time with her
-- She says she would like the same thing, and you move forward with your relationship
-- She says she doesn't feel that way about you, and you decide whether you want to remain just friends, or you stop being friends.

You say nothing about your feelings and remain her friend, forever.
-- Haven't lost any ground so to speak, but you never know where you stand.

Your 13, she probably 13 too... Everyone wants to be wanted, and hearing that someone does want you is always nice. If you say something, you may get something in return, if you never say anything, then you never get anything in return.

If your parents are ok with it, ask her over on a weekend, rent a movie but let her pick it out, sit around and eat ice cream and popcorn, this always worked for me back in the day.... but that was over 10 years ago, things may have changed... wow...

I just realized you were born in the 90's dang I feel old now.

some good advice here but you guys need to remember 13 is an odd age
id go with the sam fisher grab intel watch her body language when she talks to you. look for indicators of interest.

theres a show here in canada called keys to the VIP in which two guys compete each episode to see whos the best player. you learn lots of tips and tricks.

but a girl at school is a bit different than some club chick. try to hang out with a group of friends and make sure shes there. before and after class is good. then keep tab on how she pays attention to different people. make a couple good jokes that everyone likes then make one really **** joke that your friends think is horrible. if she laughs chances are theres something there.

chances that you have her on msn or aim are high so a good plan of attack it to. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp do this test then send it to her see if shes the most compatible type for you(it will tell you what the best relation counterpart when you finish) afterwards. make a point of the fact that you guys are compatible . see what she says then continue the conversation down that path see how far you can take it but be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back