Girly Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i know you want to start dating and stuff, but you probably shouldn't just go up to her and ask her out. hang out with her with you friends and her friends, and make sure you talk to her( and get to know her). just be sure that your really sure that you want to ask her out because you might lose a friend. oh yah and don't ask "wanna have sex?" who ever said that is retarded. (no offense)

I wish I could go back to a time when kids were kids, instead of mini adult wanna-be's T_T

That's when were all 6.

Yeah, I'm starting to realize getting to know a person can make your chances of starting a relationship a LOT easier.

What's the point of getting yourself in a relationship at 13-14? You might be happy for a little bit, but eventually you'll break up. I've never heard of anyone who's ever stayed with somebody and lived a happy life with them after dating them since that age.

Relationships are just superficial bs imo.

i'm 15 right now and a freshman at high school, and for some reason i'm doing worse with relationships and pretty much everything else than ever before

i started going out with this one girl when i was 12 1/2 years old and 6th grade had just ended (and i know thats really young for something like that to be happening) but we were doing great for a while and we didn't even kiss till 6 months into the relationship, and things went pretty downhill from there...

over time she kind of went, well, insane. and i'm talking about nutcase that belongs in a mental facility crazy. she started saying wierd crap like she was the queen of some vampire cult and crap ;) now i was into the whole goth/emo thing back then, but that was just too much for me. so i dumped her a year through our relationship.

now i know this sounds kind of wierd, but i was quite the ladies' man in 6th grade. i had already hit puberty and was pretty tall for my age and had a "really deep voice" as they said, and i was getting attention from girls 2 years older than me, and now girls almost never talk to me. i met this other girl a year after i broke up with the first one, and i really liked her, she was the best thing that ever happened to me, and the worst. it's a long story, but if you really want to know it, my myspace url is myspace.com/isitalive and i have everything about it in my blog, and why everything is going to **** for me right now. i could really use some advice, and you probably wouldn't know what tell me unless you knew my situation.

i would really appreciate any help you can give me, and believe me when i say i really need it

uhmmmm i remember my first gf... 7th grade... XD

chat with her online.. be funny.... ask her on date.. mall..

and she show her thong to me.... weeee
she 6 grade and i 7 grade before... now me freshman

that what i did

girls think im funny online but in real life im SUPER SUPER freaking SHY

Robo_117 said:

that what i did

same here :(

EDIT: the shy part, not the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
Robo_117 said:
PICS OR SHENS.....jk

yeah dating+internet = no
Everyone laughs at the ugly myspace girl jokes, but one i chatted with someone for a month who i kinda started to like, before she revealed she was a gay guy...... Don't make fun of me.

I always use my awesome coffee technique. I ask a friend to go get some starbuck with her there, and then ask if she wants to come alond(of course i have a car so that could be a problem for some of you :p). Next time i ask if both of them want to come, and tell my friend before hand to say no. has worked 3/4 times for me.

Robo_117 said:

that what i did

Your not the only one...Its weird how its like that.

Not to offend anyone, but the more you nudge at each other and get to the next "base" the more your end up in the relationship for the wrong reasons if your play "bases" with the girl.

AoBfrost said:
Not to offend anyone, but the more you nudge at each other and get to the next "base" the more your end up in the relationship for the wrong reasons if your play "bases" with the girl.

yeah, relationships are sposto be dodgeball not baseball

If your in the 8th grade all you really got to do is make her laugh and show lots of interest. You got her number yet?

homsar66 said:
PICS OR SHENS.....jk

yeah dating+internet = no
Everyone laughs at the ugly myspace girl jokes, but one i chatted with someone for a month who i kinda started to like, before she revealed she was a gay guy...... Don't make fun of me.

LOL jk :p

Cnogoman said:
If your in the 8th grade all you really got to do is make her laugh and show lots of interest. You got her number yet?

yes?? and we was gf and bf and we break up.. it was like 2 years ago
i seen her in REAL life..

she was HOT...

but now a Bit**...

For advice, and hopefully luck (I have never had a girlfriend before, but I'm waiting until I have money)...

Ask her out, but ask her what she wants to do, and do what she wants to do. If you go out for a drink of coffee, or go to a movie, PAY FOR HER. Bring an extra $50 for her, and be a gentlemen and pay. This makes you look like a mature person, and the chicks always dig a rich guy.

Talk about her interests and try not to talk about yourself until a later time, or until she asks. You get to know her better, and you come off as a person who likes to listen. Also, look into her eyes, or look at her mouth, and ACTUALLY LISTEN.

Also, you might want to act a little more sensitive. You might be thought as someone who is lost on a road and needs comforting. Always works if you want to get close.

I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm super shy, but I still have my ways.

uh... ask my bro? lol :p
actuly what he does is nothing... well actuly he makes fun of thoise who aperar strong, are jerks to the weak, looks good,
and knows how to kick someones ASS!... oh and can speek a foriegn language! japanese tabayo!

I'm also 13 and have never had a g/f. They don't seen to impressed when all i ever talk about is my armor, WoW, video games, movies, and pretty much everything else that says "I AM NERD". It dose not bother me at all though, I will be perfectly happy without one for now. I do have friends, most of them are older (not too many other 13 yo. are as obsessed w/ video games and tech as I am) its just that not too many of them are girls.

Fragclone said:
uh... ask my bro? lol :p
actuly what he does is nothing... well actuly he makes fun of thoise who aperar strong, are jerks to the weak, looks good,
and knows how to kick someones ASS!... oh and can speek a foriegn language! japanese tabayo!

oh, konichiwa, o yenki des ka?

Hey guys im a freshman in college and i know how it is in the high school era, trust me it takes time to find some one but as others said a good relationship starts with a strong foundation of friendship, and for those of you how love games and armor, and stuff that other people might deem you geek, nerd, halo nerd, its alright because if they say that too you then you know they are not for you, besides i can guarantee you guys will find that one girl that will have her own interests and be similar to yours, example

i was oni-con i meet someone and just talked for a bit, it wasnt until i found out that she went to my same college did we start hanging out together, (yes i have her number and she has mine- we call each other every other day,) and we even started talking about going out, it just takes time to become friends then more, oh plus she loves games, my armor, and everything else you could call me a halo nerd for.

and another thing for those of you that are freshman or sophomores wait till junior senior year trust me, theres always something in-between that magically makes people a little more mature, and things really do start to become serious, and as a caution relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend (if your in high school or below) should strictly be an emotional relationship-just as a reminder-yes i understand that doesnt always happen though its just you guys have to realize that you high school sweet heart is most likely not going to be the one you marry (only on rare occasions though).

but the trick is time and be yourself, girls dont like it when you act differently around them, be who you are and youll find someone

Assassin716 said:
Hey guys im a freshman in college and i know how it is in the high school era, trust me it takes time to find some one but as others said a good relationship starts with a strong foundation of friendship, and for those of you how love games and armor, and stuff that other people might deem you geek, nerd, halo nerd, its alright because if they say that too you then you know they are not for you, besides i can guarantee you guys will find that one girl that will have her own interests and be similar to yours, example

i was oni-con i meet someone and just talked for a bit, it wasnt until i found out that she went to my same college did we start hanging out together, (yes i have her number and she has mine- we call each other every other day,) and we even started talking about going out, it just takes time to become friends then more, oh plus she loves games, my armor, and everything else you could call me a halo nerd for.

and another thing for those of you that are freshman or sophomores wait till junior senior year trust me, theres always something in-between that magically makes people a little more mature, and things really do start to become serious, and as a caution relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend (if your in high school or below) should strictly be an emotional relationship-just as a reminder-yes i understand that doesnt always happen though its just you guys have to realize that you high school sweet heart is most likely not going to be the one you marry (only on rare occasions though).

but the trick is time and be yourself, girls dont like it when you act differently around them, be who you are and youll find someone

so i cant just say "nice shoes, wanna sex ?" 8=======D (V) .....ROFLMAO I just had to put that on here. The shoes thing was someone else's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back