Going To Bungie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work on the Helmet Ithica!! I see no reason even the creators shouldn't be impressed with the stuff all of you produce. Top notch work and detail.

This is really awesome Ithica! ;) I'd love to contribute something as well, but my most "moldable" thing won't be done for a few more weeks. Good luck with the whole thing! Oh, and also,

Can I send you a copy of my thesis on Halo as a Modern Interpretation of Myth to get pritned off and included in the package as well?

Be sure to include that as well! I'm sure some of the more knowledgable people at bungie would appreciate that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing finished to send, sorry. Would if I could. Everything looks great so far.

link4044 said:
they got a weta odst helmet there

I'm sure they wouldn't mind having one of those awesome Rube ODST Helmets, though.

Absolutely Amazing Joes. I think Bungie requested 2 of each of the Grenades and another SMG in the box when you send them to me to ship out....lmao.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Absolutely Amazing Joes. I think Bungie requested 2 of each of the Grenades and another SMG in the box when you send them to me to ship out....lmao.

Ithica

Hey Ithica,

You had the numbers wrong! I think it was 4 of each Gernade. :D

DogWizard said:
I really like the motorcycle helmet liners - just remove the attachment "band" and you are good to go. They look "professional" and are designed to do exactly what you are using them for. Because they "cup" your head they do a good job of holding a decently balanced helmet on center. They can also be attached using velcro so that you can remove them for cleaning (a very good thing)...

Helmet Liner

Hey, when I checked the item, it was not available anymore. Could you please point me in the direction of another website that sells these. Thank you.

Damn, if I knew the name of the designer of Cortana I would send a few prints of my cosplay photos to them.

This is so awesome that you guys are doing this, I bet they will be so thrilled to receive this box of WIN!

Shaymin Sky said:
Hey, when I checked the item, it was not available anymore. Could you please point me in the direction of another website that sells these. Thank you.

google "replacement motorcycle helmet liner"

Wow... thats about all I can say lol gj and I think bungie will love it all lol >.< now I wanna make some stuff lol

I was serious, guys:
Cadet238649f10f1cb8b59.jpg

Those 30 pages and 8,888 words represent a year of research into the origins, definitions, and characteristics of myth, and how these definitions and characteristics can be applied to video games, through the lens of Halo. I just think it would be cool to just know just know that somebody at Bungie read it. Maybe show them we also have a deeper, more mature and philosophical side to the 405th ;)

*sigh*If I only had something to give them besides a pat on the back and a big thank you :( .

Oh maybe next time (if there is a next time).

I guess I should get working on my TOP SECRET project (its not my ODST)

Sweet stuff you guys. Can't wait to hear their feedback on all that cool stuff!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Newspartancreator said:
Okay guys, here we go... These are done, boxed and headed to Dave for the Bungie project...

DSCF1595.jpg

Did Dave give you the right address Joe. MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back