Goodbye 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes forgot to take care of that and other things, first any pep projects I am building for people those will still be taken care of this week and mailed out before Friday with tracking numbers, the MTD Sign-Up Thread unless someone wants to take over it's dead, if someone wants to take over on it e-mail me and I will send you the parade application, as for the Mentor Thread unless someone wants to take over for it it's a dead thread as well. As for the Halo Badges I have gotten the 4 members that ordered those made just need to get them into the mail and that will be taken care of. That is the final post I will make here sorry I left this out of my inital post.

*holding Nintendude's leg* dont go pls :( how or where can I keep see you and your ideas in future!? :( *start crying*

Your mentor Program, Your Designs and Unfolds. Your helpful hints and comments where they were incredibly needed and appreciated.

I am sorely going to miss you mate. Hope our paths cross again, with you in the Future, whether it be electronic or at a Con.

Thanks for everything.

I'm sending you an email on both subjects mentioned

you have done so much for us, i know a really appreciate it, things will take a while to adjust to after you leave but you are always welcome back if you ever want to come back, i after seeing this i think a small part or me died on the inside. i remember when i first joined the 405th and other forums you were the man, always helping people and communicating, and then when i finally got to work with you on the pepakura wiki pages i was so proud and excited to finally get to work with you and i worked so hard and im glad we got to share memories and you even helped me bring the 405th insider into the light for being the first person to ever guest star to star in it. i think i have said what i need to say so goodbye my friend i will truly miss you

Yep, most of the infantrymen know how you feel, but for a person like me, my mind kinda forces me to help the noobs because I just found out I have OCDs.....thats a darn shame, so basically, I help till I like what happens...... still a shame your leaving, its like separating Bert from Ernie :(

I am sorry to see the 405th lose a valuble member liek you nintendude. This has been happening alot lately . People can be incosiderate somtimes , especialy in this day and age. GodSpead my freind,

Jacob

Really sad to see you go, but a person can only put up with so much. I hope that we can keep in touch and good luck in the endeavors you pursue. You have been such a great member as well as an inspiration. I will miss the fun events and threads that only you could do. Thanks you.

I'll have to admit that for a newbie such as myself. I hate to see you go. I know that you have put in many MANY MANY hours/days/weeks/months (you get the idea)... of time into the 405th.

Take care and thank you for your service to the community. :)

Special Cheers!

I second what everyone said. I've never met you in person but I feel I've known you for years. I've seen some of your work and the replies you posted. You seem very creative, patient and helpful. I was always surprised that you find time to help the members here.

I'm really sorry to hear that you decided to leave for good. Sometimes I can understand why. There are a few members here never think twice before posting anything. Sometimes I just shake my head as I read these posts...

Hopefully I see your big name again somewhere other than 405th. Wish you all the best!

who is going to turn in the application for the macys thanksgiving day parade now? Who do we send our pictures too. Nintendude, Nooooooo (dramatic eho) .

Look a couple of posts back, he asked those interested about taking over to email him and a few people said they would

Sorry to see you go Nintendude... Ive been around here for years before I made an account, and always enjoyed your work and posts. You are one of the single most friendly and helpful members here. Though we never spoke much, a space will be left here that will never be completely filled.

Thank you for everything. Your time, talent and kind, helpful words.

Good luck to you trooper, you will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back