Google hangout anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this sounds like a good idea, just that if you were to specify exactly what was to be discussed, and maybe a weekly setup if possible, many don't have access to a cpu with a webcam, or if they do don't know about talking to strangers about just a hangout. I wouldn't mind if I had some notice in advance and the time to get some privacy to do it. Tonight I can't, but I wouldn't mind in the future.

I hope some people join your hangout, like I said this is a good idea, just needs a little more organization and things will work better.

Seth

The hangout is mostly used to talk about props and stuff, but anything can be discussed in their.

If you don't have a mic or web cam, there is a chat section for people to use as well.

As for times and stuff, I pretty have it on all day, but if a time is really needed, it would be best to disuss this with everyone.

I was thinking of a set time, like a weekly or nightly event to get together for everyone on here. Like I said, I think it's a good idea, I'm not trying to sound like a hater or anything. How many members have you gotten on it yet? At any rate I hope things go great with your hang out!

Seth

I could try to get a set time over the weekend. Like, from 1 in the afternoon until maybe midnight or later if people want to continue to stay in the hangout..

this is a pretty cool idea, good way to actually show off something and how its done rather than look at stills and go by whatever judgement comes to mind

I think this is a great idea as well, have a weekly chat say every sat night. That way anyone who needs help can have a live person to chat with instead of trading pm's over and over. Plus it will save room on the server as there will be less mail traffic back and forth. I really hope this takes off it's some thing the 405th need to bring us closer together as a group.

Let's try to get one up and running on Friday afternoon. I'll put a link for the hangout on that day and anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Also, it doesn't matter if you have a if you have a webcam, mic, or both, then awesome. If you don't have those things, there is a little chat window to use so that those that don't have a mic or a web cam can still communicate with everyone.

Hope to see alot of you guys there!

Don't know if I could make it, but we'll see. My mic doesn't work, so it'll be text only. Anyway, I'll see if I can make it.

Seth

Alright, guys. The hangout will start at 1pm PST and end..whenever it ends....?

See you all there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a link to the new hangout? Or is it over?

I guess maybe another time then. Have fun.

Seth

What? It hasn't even started? (*smacks face*) Indiana is 3 hours ahead isn't it. Okay, I'll check again in a little while.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back