Grffin's Finished Recon Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg

Jr Member
hey all im sorry its os l8te but i've been in california but when i got back home i finished it so here it is tell me what you think of it. the front visor it a temp one i need to buy a real one.

the first one is paper cut out of what i was going ot make the visor look like.

and the second and third is foam cut out of the visor.

I was just going to ask if you were going to weather it than I looked at shades's comment. Yeah you really should though, it'll look cooler and more realistic.

Kickass job, by the way. It looks SICK.

Sweet :D

Like McCaboose said, definately liking the Storm Trooper look of it; the white on black really makes it stand out. I too would suggest adding a little weathering to it, as that would add a little more realism to it.

Other than that, looking great, dude! ;)

P.S., What are you using for the actual visor, btw?

Awesome helmet!!! and the Stormtrooper Paint Scheme looks AWESOME. (Nice ST HELM btw) Halo +Starwars = 1337

Cheers!

SPARTAN II said:
Sweet :D

Like McCaboose said, definately liking the Storm Trooper look of it; the white on black really makes it stand out. I too would suggest adding a little weathering to it, as that would add a little more realism to it.

Other than that, looking great, dude! ;)

P.S., What are you using for the actual visor, btw?

im actully useing a real visor but im layering it to look like it does now.

Last edited by a moderator:
grffin said:
im actully useing a real visor but im layering it to look like it does now.

Nice... doing the dual-layered visor. Well, with a fine-looking piece like this, of course you want to go with the best-looking visor :) heh

Sniperbaas392 said:
Awesome helmet!!! and the Stormtrooper Paint Scheme looks AWESOME. (Nice ST HELM btw) Halo +Starwars = 1337

Cheers!

truer words have never been said.. this is awesome!!!

i'm not much for the recon normally, but this take on it is so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back