Group Project - Young Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’ve got the time Dirt you can do the canister if you want, I’m pretty bogged down with a bunch of projects I gotta complete before September so it would really help lift a few things off my plate.

VD does not refer to a Venereal disease

Veridian Dynamics!

tumblr_lmg9kjY6I11qcpei6o1_r2_400.gif

Seeing a project like this makes me extremely proud to be a member of the 405th. This community is amazing! This will be the happiest seven year old in the entire universe! Also a thought as to sealing... I think that accept for heat sealing with a heat gun that all of the parts should be sent to PerniciousDuke raw so that different sealing methods do not affect how the paint looks.

Got the foot bits from TurboCharizard last week. Of course he's got to make them look cooler than my dull grey ones. :cautious: lol
20180922_111702.jpg

Thanks man!

Schankerz pieces got delayed in the mail, but I'm excited to see them. Dirtdives should be shipping his soon so I can have everything by Oct. 1st. And I'll start making all the missing pieces today. T-minus one month.

I still need to hit some of these edges with the sander, but I thought I'd show you guys the progress I made today.

This one is not glue yet because too much sanding is needed.
20180922_124855.jpg

This one I just need to bevel the edges of those wing pieces. Little Jorge is gonna look baddass!
20180922_192356.jpg

I still need to hit some of these edges with the sander, but I thought I'd show you guys the progress I made today.

This one is not glue yet because too much sanding is needed.
View attachment 260084

This one I just need to bevel the edges of those wing pieces. Little Jorge is gonna look baddass!
View attachment 260083

I'm excited to see this munchkin throw the armour on for the first time!

EDIT

EAT YOUR CHOCOLATE THAT CplYapFlip BROUGHT FOR YOU ALL THE WAY FROM CANADA

Last edited:
If you need me to participate, I can.i saw you guys were digging the neadler. My walmart, for Halloween, is selling one for 12 dollars and it's really accurate and good Nadler. I know it's not homemade but it's cheap, plastic, good quality, and I'm getting one for myself:)

1537713447233211454368.jpg

And I'm just joking when I say this but seriously, dirtdives, how could you not score in the lightning bolts on the side of the hammer!?!?
I thought about it.......but I had to think about how it would look after heat treated......The runes had more space to work with. It would have looked a bit smashed and deformed and very un-lightning bolt looking.....I tried it on a scrap piece first. Glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back