- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by ReheatedHeroics, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Schankerz

Schankerz

Well my friends, I think the times come to finally put my creation up here, I'll still upgrade and fiddle with stuff but this is essentially the finished product!

PHOTO DUUUUUUUUUMMMP, PREPARE YOURSELVES IMG_3548.jpg IMG_3550.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_2739.jpg
    IMG_3557.PNG IMG_3558.PNG IMG_3560.jpg

It's been one heck of an experience building this cosplay and the friends I made here on this site have made it an unforgettable one. I won't go on listing everyone but you guys know who you are, shenagagans aside you fellas made this so much more fun that I thought it could be, from the building video chats, Reach nights and clogging up threads with our nonsense you guys made this one heck of a fun time, and I thank you for that.

And don't worry this certainly isn't my last project, I gotta maaaany plans stored up in my noggin and I'll be continuing to share them here with all you fine folks.

This is your friendly neighbourhood Schankerz, making an exit
    IMG_3561.GIF

View attachment IMG_3461.JPG

View attachment IMG_3463.JPG

View attachment IMG_2757.JPG

View attachment IMG_3463.JPG

2. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Very nice, my friend! I see some good scowls! :D Armor looks great, once again!

Oh, and the dirt on your face and the crazy hair really completes the look in those photos! awesome!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Schankerz and SI3RRA 117 like this.
  3. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Wow......baby-face scowling Schankerz.......Very intimidating......Fantastic pics and yes, again, the armor looks awesome.

4. shiguide

shiguide New Member

Schankerz I am in love with that helmet-in-the-snow shot! Nice to know I'm not the only one getting snow right now.