Halo 2 Master Chief Helmet, The most accurate out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no one is going to see everything just yet... But i'll give you another teaser.

arms.jpg

yikes. I don't think I wanted to see that. Excuse me while I go hang myself in the closet.

Unbelievable dude.

Well if that caused your demise.... Your really going to freak when you see the chest/backpack. That we'll save for another time. : )

I think I'll just kill you instead and take it.

Can't have a product out there that makes mine look like a turd now can we ;-).

Seriously, I can't wait until it's done. I want a new standard for awesomeness out there we can all aspire to.

Silly Ares, you think Adam is going to heaven? :evil:

Blue, looks unbelievably kick arse. I can hardly wait to see this thing all finished and painted up. keep up the great work bro.

Adam said:
I think I'll just kill you instead and take it.

Can't have a product out there that makes mine look like a turd now can we ;-).

Seriously, I can't wait until it's done. I want a new standard for awesomeness out there we can all aspire to.

NOOO!!!!!! Then Ill have to print out those damn pages again and make it perfect!!!!!

But I think he should make several and sell them to us! Or better yet, make as many as there are members on this site and give them to us for free! *jedi mind trick* You will give them to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Just a guess. :evil:
Anyway, *jedi mind tricks* you will make one full suit for all of us completely pimped out and it will have free shipping!

Oh, how I wish Ares

:D

That would be so freaking cool.

Very impressive! You did use just like clay to make all the parts right?

Well I’m glad my work gets people all fired up. If that pic inspired people to hang them selves, and go absolutely insane thinking they can do Jedi mind tricks then I’ll add some more fuel to the fire.

forearm.jpg

Guys, it's only the arm and helmet! What about the full suit?
:bye2:
We should all start nailing our own coffins when he completes his suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back