Halo 3 Chief - "Finishing this fight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you named your baby Buzz Lightyear?

No.

I'm not that abusive. I'm making a Buzz Lightyear, but the templates are absolutely killing me, and with some home emergencies (flooding) I've had to throw away what I already had. :'(

Looking through this build and the techniques ExCeLLuR8 has shown, I hope to make a Space Ranger that looks tough as nails but is still recognizable as the Toy Story character. (I know, ME of all people making a disney character! I don't get it either.)

Last edited:
No.

I'm not that abusive. I'm making a Buzz Lightyear, but the template are absolutely killing me, and with some home emergencies (flooding) I've had to throw away what I already had. :'(

Looking through this build and the techniques ExCeLLuR8 has shown, I hope to make a Space Ranger that looks tough as nails but is still recognizable as the Toy Story character. (I know, ME of all people making a disney character! I don't get it either.)
That's awesome man. I saw someone do a really cool art render of buzz light year where he almost looked like halo spartan armor and realistic. It was really gritty and tough looking. I'll try to find that pic for ya.

Hey, what did you use for your undersuit clothing? I like my BDUs but I don't know if it will be te best long term and may want to change it up for my reach build and even my power armor. Sorry if you answered this already.

Hey, what did you use for your undersuit clothing? I like my BDUs but I don't know if it will be te best long term and may want to change it up for my reach build and even my power armor. Sorry if you answered this already.
I have 2 undersuits right now. The main one is a 1 piece skin suit thats all black and made for swimming. It's thin and breathable but can get a little hot at times. Currently for under suit details I have my ankle and neck seals, and also the latex midsection with game detail. Once I get moved into my new place, I will be focusing full attention to completing the knee and shoulder undersuit detail and have actually had successful prototype versions on those. I will be making a duct tape dummy and permanently mount this detail to the 1 piece undersuit. I also have a 2 piece under armor undersuit that I wear when it's hotter outside and I just need the best breathability to keep me cool when outside.

In these pics, I'm using the 1 piece suit as I like the tone of black better with this one. Here very soon. It will have shoulder and knee detail.
20200511_171226.jpg20200511_171104.jpg20200511_171135.jpg

Man I just love the love of this suit! every angle and pic you post just blows me away with the amount of dedication that I just hope to be as good as you with your amazing building techniques and accuracy! But in the third pic of the 3 you posted are the lights for the backplate on? or are my eyes being decieved by the shine of that sweet green and black!

Man I just love the love of this suit! every angle and pic you post just blows me away with the amount of dedication that I just hope to be as good as you with your amazing building techniques and accuracy! But in the third pic of the 3 you posted are the lights for the backplate on? or are my eyes being decieved by the shine of that sweet green and black!
Thank you for the support! The lights are on but intentionally dim. In halo 3, you barely see chiefs lights in broad daylight. You really only see them when he is in a low light setting.

20200428_202255.jpg20200428_202221.jpg20190623_122446.jpg20200511_171133.jpgScreenshot_20200514-210902_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20200514-211028_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20200514-213522_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200514-213652_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200514-213829_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back