Halo 3 - Custom High Detail Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i downloaded it and i tryed to scale it but it comes out to big for the paper and is going in to other peices on the 2D side can someone tell me how to scale for a 23 inch circumfrence.. plz help! :(

ljc12 said:
ok so i downloaded it and i tryed to scale it but it comes out to big for the paper and is going in to other peices on the 2D side can someone tell me how to scale for a 23 inch circumfrence.. plz help! :(

If your trying to scale down the helmet all you have to do is go into the 2d pattern window and click scale up/down by specific value. I just left the helmet at 27 like it was from the start. I mean yeah you think it will be big but after you put padding in it looks to be the perfect size. Anyway i hope i helped you out with your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
check out first post for new model!
Razgriz said:
Yes you can. These are pictures of my younger brother (By one minute. Hehehe) wearing my armor.
P.S. Take a guess where I live. It shouldn't be to hard if you look at the first few pics in my brother's room.
kewl, looks great! emmm, are you in your brothers room perhaps? im not from the states so i havnt a clue about football teams.

next-stage said:
an even more detailed helm...... I'm almost scared of how hard it will be. Anyways i cant wait until Monday
its not too mush more detailed but there all in the right places now.

s-meister said:
Awesome job... I'm just thanking you in advance for the helmet (yes, I can look into the future ^^). All that I ask is that you don't dumb the helmet down at all. Make it as hard as possible. I'm a wiz at pep, but when it comes to working with bondo/glaze, I fail miserably.
i dont think i dumbed it down too much, its prity damn close now, so much so that unless theres any problems with it i wont be going back to this one for a while.

Nugget said:
What is the exact length of the assault rifle?
havnt a clue but someone said it was the right size. althoe when i made it it was a lil big. ide recomend taking between 2.5 and 5 cm off its length

tbail1989 said:
So what time on monday do you plan to add the new helmet. :D
now :p check out first post for new model!

Epic man! Truly epic! That new helm is amazing. I'll be making it soon, once I get my hands on a new package of cardstock, as I'm doing a new set of armor. I'll keep you updated on it when I get started.

Thanks for that amazing model man! :lol:

Sweet new model, I'll be starting on it tonight or tomorrow.
Quick question, for FS or anyone who's made the FS helm... when is it advised to remove the support struts? Is it sturdy enough to take them out after resin on the outside, or does 1 coat have to go on the inside first?

Man all the small subtle changes really make a difference. I may end up doing this one as well, after all never can have enough helms.

tbail1989 said:
If your trying to scale down the helmet all you have to do is go into the 2d pattern window and click scale up/down by specific value. I just left the helmet at 27 like it was from the start. I mean yeah you think it will be big but after you put padding in it looks to be the perfect size. Anyway i hope i helped you out with your question.
ok cool ty !!!! :D

Sweet. I think after I'm done with your Torso (Which I have glassed and fill with foam now), I'll do your helmet as i wait for your other files. I want my suit to be made all of your files because of how detailed they are! :D

crackhead09 said:
are you going to be doing the other parts of the armor as well?

Yeah, he's said he'll do the whole suit. Jiminy Jilikers, when the last piece goes up I think I might wet myself.

evolve-117 said:
wow the new model looks f***** awseome!!! good work!
thanky! any problems lemme know.

Darth Fett said:
Epic man! Truly epic! That new helm is amazing. I'll be making it soon, once I get my hands on a new package of cardstock, as I'm doing a new set of armor. I'll keep you updated on it when I get started.

Thanks for that amazing model man! :lol:
thank you and do! im workin on mine atm but i still wanna see what everyone else is doin with it.

Rocknrollcows said:
hey, is your AR scaled to average human or to a SPARTAN?
i think its more spartin size cuz when i assembled it it was too big. take mabe 2.5-5 cm off the length of it. :cautious:

Ruze789 said:
Sweet new model, I'll be starting on it tonight or tomorrow.
Quick question, for FS or anyone who's made the FS helm... when is it advised to remove the support struts? Is it sturdy enough to take them out after resin on the outside, or does 1 coat have to go on the inside first?
thanks!kewl, pics? ide recomend after the second coat but i dont know how viable that is with the new struts. there there just to stop the initial warping so when your happy that its stiff enough you an pop em out. oh or maby just pop out the ones in the way. as you can see theres no real rules to using em, just thought they might be handy.

P32 said:
Man all the small subtle changes really make a difference. I may end up doing this one as well, after all never can have enough helms.
good, im glad. heh so true (ive got 2 assembled pep hemits and one on the way atm [only two are my size XD ] )

xobx said:
yup, it mose certinly is.

sorry for the double post but it doesnt allow me to answer you all in one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skullcandy Girl @ Nov 5 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Me love you long time :D Thanks for all the hard work <3</div>
thats what she sai... wait that is what see shaid o_O hehe, thanks. like the new sig bdw.

Murakumo said:
amazing. im going to start working on this as soon as i get more cardstock paper
good stuff. send me some pics when you do. :)

crackhead09 said:
are you going to be doing the other parts of the armor as well?
YUP!

Razgriz said:
Sweet. I think after I'm done with your Torso (Which I have glassed and fill with foam now), I'll do your helmet as i wait for your other files. I want my suit to be made all of your files because of how detailed they are! :D
glassed and foamed?! pics? aww, thanky but you might have to wait a lil while (not too long) cuz i wana work on the helmit myself but

s-meister said:
Thank you sooooo freaking much, I don't know how to express myself. :lol:
hehe, im glad i could help. lemme know if you find any problems. ;) oh and sond forget to show me some pics.

SH_Jack said:
Yeah, he's said he'll do the whole suit. Jiminy Jilikers, when the last piece goes up I think I might wet myself.
hahahahahah, someone get that man a toilet!!!
heh,Jiminy Jilikers. anyone see the scooby doo with jonny bravo? that was hillarious!

---
FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back