Halo 3 Legendary Helm - Wearable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmileyFace69

I know its possible to turn the halo 3 legendary helmet so its wearable, but i cant seem to find it on you tube, or even on here. does anyone have the URL or a post on here that would make this possible??

and i don't know if i should change it to wearable, or just keep it as a "collectible" any suggestions?

Just keep it as a collectible, it's way too small to be a decent helmet. Pep is the way to go.

I know there IS a way to do it, but you have to be careful while taking it apart so that it doesn't break and know how to properly cut out the plastic stuff so that it can be wearable.

Also, do you think that your head is small enough to fit in it? I don't know how old you are, but if you are still pretty young, you might have some growing to do and over time, it might not fit anymore and in that case, it might be better to keep it as a collectible or, just have it as a wearable collectible.......OR you can buy an extra one off ebay so you can still have your collectible one and then have the other one that you mod so you can wear it. I have 2 myself, but I just bought 2 copies of legendary at launch. :p

It's possible with a lot of modification, but it'll probably fit better on your cat/dog. I saw a thread a while back about a guy who did make his wearable. I'll post if I find it.

Cheers!

You're better off just to pep/glass one. The Legendary helm makes a great reference piece for the details!

Everyone is quite right, it IS possible, but it does take quite a bit of cutting and removing in certain areas. It would almost be more woth yor time to make a helmet. It' not worth risking your hundred dollar collectible that will be worth hundreds later on.

I did it :D its a B*tch to take apart but if you can actually take your time ans have alot of diffrent size screwdrivers you should have no problem doing so. the attached image is not Pep i repeat NOT PEP. it is the actual legendary helmet. Helmet

Namauri said:
I did it :D its a B*tch to take apart but if you can actually take your time ans have alot of diffrent size screwdrivers you should have no problem doing so. the attached image is not Pep i repeat NOT PEP. it is the actual legendary helmet. Helmet

... isn't the helmet from the legendary box REALLY SMALL?! having looked at my pal's when he got it it didn't look like my fist would fit comfortably in it... how did you get your head in there? and more importantly: how'd you get it out?! :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
From my experience I say it's not worth the time, effort, sweat, and occasional blood causing swipes of bits of plastic to make it wearable and the molding on the inside would hurt your head to much and taking it on and off could possibly mean certain decapitation. We don't want you to be on the 6:00 AM news that you are dead or at a hospital.

Nope, you cant do it, its way too small....Oh wait

Picture318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back