Halo 3 Odst Get Together On The 22Nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halochief89

Hey guys, I was wondering for those who are getting ODST on the 22nd are you guys up for a get together shenanigan of Firefight? and the 3 new halo 3 mp maps? I'm planning to film it also with my capture card afterwards as well. Make a video for youtube for the fun.

If you guys are up to it we can plan it with a time so you guys get some time for the campaign a bit as well.

Well, I guess this could serve as a 405th Game day in a way even though, the last one failed. Me and Irandis are looking for one more guy so, once there have been teams matched up and what not here. So, if there is someone who is left out they can be in our squad and details of when would be given via XBL.

Firefight for the first 4 days maybe a little but, mostly Firefight on our part.

I'm up for it if anyone wants to play with me. If you're interested just add me

GT: Underdogg13

(Sorry if I'm kind of hi-jacking your thread)

Sounds good to me, I'd love to do some firefight with fellow 405th members. We'll probably have a lot of people from here online playing over the first few days, so this could be a good way to find each other, etc.

GT:Dalek Fred

Sign this Helljumper up!!!

GT: WarPony38

I won't be able to play the day it comes out, but I'm sure as hell going to play on the weekend!!

-Pony

put me in coach!!

GT: Foxtrott Alpha

I know foxtrot is spelled wrong, but microsoft would only let me use 2 T's lol.

Don't mean to thread-jack, but I'll gladly host on Wednesday. If anyone is interested PM me your GT and time you're available. I'm down for anything after 2:30 PM.

I'll be hosting some firefight matches on Tuesday from 10:00am PST to 5:00pm PST Then the rest will be on the 3 new Halo 3 MP matches so the amount of people will be up to 16 players then. But Firefight will be first come first serve that includes my friends too.

i might not be able to get in on the 22nd, but i am MORE than willing to go feet first in to firefight with any of you guys.

GT: Dr Stantz

if you see me on send me an invite. and if youre sending friend requests make sure that i know youre from the 405th and not just a random person that i might consider just spam.

Nothing as of right now.. If we run into some problems, I'll post here. My ODST game will be on the evening of the 22nd, about 5-9 PM. (EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back