It's a day late due to some celebration shenanigans but here is the first test fit/suit up of the bPuild. Just some bits and bobs left to make for it. Then just undersuit and rigging. I should have the ruck done and mounted in the next week or two. And then last is the bucket. And onto props. Also we can slav squat!
Getting my helmet cleaned up that came in with the visor from TurboCharizard as well as cleaning up the thigh pouches. And starting work on D3LTA M73 model. Should have some more updates this week. And If I'm not lazy even some pics from its first outing on Wednesday. If everything comes in ontime and as I mentioned before I'm not too lazy. Got to start packing and cleaning the house too for the move.
So alot has happened since last updated. Let's recap. Got the helmet painted, and visor temp put in for those pics. Got D3LTA m73 printed and most put together. My 4'10" gf for scale. Need to cut the barrel down a little bit to match the concept art. Got TurboCharizard dutch helmet all painted as mentioned before.but alas we are out of time and the build is boxed up for the move. And welp thier will be updates later after I get settled in at the new place. Oh also we finished the thigh pouches just haven't put them on yet. See you all on the other side. Oh and we got the glorious ncr ranger cosplay from the turbo as well!
So big update, did the move thing. Helmet got a bit messed up, so i went in and sanded some more, it's now re based with the base odst color, it's should be done and waiting for electronics next week. One of my thighs got deformed, need to find the heat gun to see if it can be saved. The other i figured out how to keep inmplace with magnets. Attach on the inside of the thigh and slap a magnet in the front and back pocket and boom i walked around for a while and it didn't fall down. Last issue, the ruck doesn't hide the straps for the shoulder, gonna have to print out more for the back. Luckily they are at the exact Hight they need to be on the back i can salvage what's on there. Just need to get the printer up and running. Also the ruck is almost painted and should be attached next week as well.